Bandit at Heart - Giselle

Name: Giselle Leandra Moore

Age: 27

Nicknames: Giselle the Phantom, Gizzy, Blind-Girl (by Jason & Jayden)

Gender: Female

Birthday: October 31st

Looks: Giselle has curly brown hair that reaches her mid back, lightly tanned skin, and brown eyes; since she is blind, her eyes also appear to look milky. She also has a long scar starting on the left side of her face and going across both eyes and the bridge of her nose, ending just next to her right ear. She's around 5'10, has a slightly curvy and muscular body figure (from years as a warrior), and her normal attire is pictured below. She also carries a deadly looking battle-axe as her weapon.

Outfit:

Likes: Traveling, the outdoors, training & sparring, alcohol, sweets, playing with fire (literally), scary stories

Dislikes: Over-aggressive men, romance novels, magic of all types, laws and rules, being cooped up indoors

Personality: Giselle has an extremely sassy personality; she isn't afraid to sass anyone, even if they're a guard or a high ranking noble. She also tends to be quite a daredevil, having a love for danger and adrenaline rushes. Finally, she isn't afraid to, quote, "cut a bitch up" if she needs to.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Giselle was born on a farm outside of Riften, to a Nord soldier and a Breton mage; up until she was four years old, she lived with her parents and grandmother, until a group of White Fang pillaged the farm. She never knew what happened to her family, she only knew that her mother hid her in a closet during the attack.
Eventually, a group of bandits had found her alone, and decided to take her in. For thirteen years she was raised by the bandits who took her to their clan, until their leader decided to try and make her his wife. Giselle refused to marry the chief, and in return he attacked her, using a dagger to slice at her eyes. This, sadly, resulted in permanent damage, and ultimately she was blinded. Bloodied, blind, and injured, Giselle left the only home she knew, and would've died if not for another group of bandits who were hunting in the area.
Ultimately, the second group took her in, and she officially took her place with the bandit clan at Halted Stream Camp, with the Orc man leading the camp taking her under his wing.
Up until she turned 25, she learned how to fight and how to protect herself, becoming very close with her new family. The Orc who mentored her became a father figure, teaching her how to handle a battle-axe and even giving her the one she now uses in fights.
Sadly, Giselle lost her second family the day after her 25th birthday; dark creatures Giselle could scarcely describe descended upon the group, killing everyone — including her mentor. After, Giselle searched answers, finally ending up joining the Dragonborn's efforts to save the world.
Giselle, despite being blind, has proven to be a formidable warrior; she initially refused prosthetic eyes, believing that the Divines intended for her to permanently lose her vision.
In addition to being blind, a few of her other "disabilities" include her having a limp (after she was attacked) and she is a type 1 diabetic. She's also allergic to shellfish, and she has anxiety.

Quotes: "I lost my sight because a man couldn't take no for an answer." "I'm a bandit. Or I used to be. My entire clan was killed by demons... I miss them."

Theme Songs:

Titanium by David Guerra featuring Sia

Meant to Be by Bebe Rexha featuring Florida Georgia Line

You're Gonna Go Far Kid by the Offspring

Bad Guy by Billie Eilish