Orc Vampire Lord/Spellsword - Maiza

Name: Maiza Wyrmheart

Age: 31

Nicknames: None

Gender: Female

Birthday: October 3rd

Looks:

Likes: Blacksmithing, enchanting weapons, drinking mead, traveling, reading books, fighting evil

Dislikes: Stereotypes, cheap wine, rude people, the Imperial Legion, racists

Personality: Generally, Maiza is very tough and can be a bit of a hothead at times. Around her friends, she becomes rather snarky and sarcastic, and around her husband, she's a huge softie.

Sexuality: Straight

Other: Maiza was born in Orsimer, but grew up in High Rock, which is where she originally learned how to use magic, and then Elsweyr, before she finally moved to Skyrim.
Her parents were mercenaries, and they left Orsimer to find work elsewhere. They initially wanted Maiza to do the same, but sadly they never got to see her come of age, as they died of disease.
After she came of age, Maiza moved to Elsweyr, where she began honing both her magic abilities and her skills at combat. She also got swept up in thievery and has even assassinated a few nobles.
When she turned 30, she traveled to Skyrim, where she eventually decided to join several groups, and eventually she met and married her husband, Ghorbash the Iron Hand. A few months after her marriage, she came across Lord Harkon, and was a member of his court, until the return of Serana. After, she left his court and continued to live with her husband in peace.
Maiza knows of the Dragonborn (Janny) and wishes to aid her in her goal of defeating Alduin and other enemies.
Her known ailments include an allergy to snowberries, an addiction to skooma, and severe anxiety. She also sometimes has frequent nightmares, mostly involving her parents, or her husband, coming from her fears of losing her loved ones. Maiza is also a cannibal, having dealt with the coven of Namira.

Quotes: "Greetings. My name is Maiza Wyrmheart." "Yes, I'm an Orc. No, I'm not bloodthirsty like the rest of my kind... okay maybe I am a little."

Member of: Dark Brotherhood, College of Winterhold, Thieve's Guild, Stormcloaks, Volkihar Clan

Theme Songs:

War by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams, Adrienne Cowen, Erin Reilly, and Dawn M Bennett

Touch the Sky by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams