Janny Black - Hazbin Hotel Edition

This is something new I came up with, inspired by my obsession with Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss!

*Trigger Warning: Slightly graphic mentions of death*

Janny Black - in the modern world, she is a lovable YouTuber/Twitch streamer known best for her colorful hair & playing horror games like Five Nights at Freddy's and Resident Evil.

Born February 11th, 1999, Janny's life was cut short just a week before her 23rd birthday in 2022, due to a car accident in a heavy snowstorm. She was killed instantly, hitting a telephone pole after hitting a patch of black ice, the last thing she heard being her father calling for her on her cell phone.

The next thing she knew, she was waking up in Hell, which struck her as odd, given that the most evil thing she'd done was steal essentials for herself and her son.

She had drastically changed when she got to Hell - her hair was now even longer and wavier, and instead of being just violet with a single streak of white, it was a mixture of both violet and white, with streaks of icy blue throughout that matched her eyes. Her skin was no longer a soft pale color, now being white as snow, and she had fangs where her canines should've been.

The first person she encountered when arriving in hell was... a rather tall moth demon with four arms - Valentino. He took an interest in her, thankfully backing off once a man with a TV for a head - Vox - had gotten him to back off her. 

She ran away, ending up in an alley near Cannibal Town, and a week later she was found by none other than the Radio Demon - Alastor.

Alastor took pity on her (or he simply just became interested in her due to her being new to Hell, no one really knows.) and so he offered her a place at the Hazbin Hotel, a place for sinners to be redeemed and escape the dreaded exterminations. She gladly accepted, becoming instant friends with those at the hotel.

Along the way, she ended up discovering that she now has the power to control ice & snow. Though, she will need to learn how to control it.

Other facts about Janny in the world of Hazbin Hotel:

- She became the social media expert at the hotel following her moving in. Charlie had found out about her being famous online in life, and decided to recruit her into spreading word about the hotel.

- Her best friends are (shockingly) Alastor, and Angel Dust. She sees the two of them as big brothers. Other friends include Charlie, Vaggie, Lucifer, Husk, Niffty, Sir Pentious, Cherri Bomb, and the overlord Rosie.

- (if doing a romance/smut rp that's not OC x OC) Ever since she met Lucifer - Charlie's father and the King of Hell - she's had the biggest crush on him. She finds him very adorable, and cute.

- In regards to enemies, Janny hasn't made many - but she absolutely despises Vox, Adam, and Lute, and is terrified of Valentino. (She never met Velvette, so she has no opinion on her. Same with the other overlords like Carmilla Carmine and Zestial.)

- Overall, the only thing she misses in her afterlife is her pride and joy: Jamie, the light of her life, her 6 year old son, who didn't even get to say goodbye to her before she died.