Huntress - Cressida

Name: Cressida Alaine Free

Age: 23

Nicknames: Cressi, Brit Whisperer (by Jason)

Gender: Female

Birthday: February 28th

Looks: Cressida has long and curly blonde hair which she sometimes pulls back into a high ponytail, along with silver/gray eyes and tanned skin. She's around 5'6, has a curvy figure, and she has a long scar on her side. Cressida also has tattoos of ivy vines winding around her ankles and on her right wrist. Her attire is pictured below.

Attire:

Likes: Being a huntress, being with her cousins, spicy foods, traveling, hanging out with friends, reading, the color green

Dislikes: Arrogant people, sour things, alcohol, her uncle, having nightmares, Grimm, being alone

Personality: Cressida is almost like her older cousin Alice; she's bubbly and isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Along with that, Cressida is very adventurous and is a natural born leader, and is secretly a hopeless romantic. On the flip side, her flaws include her being easily jealous, along with her being too trusting. Those two traits often result in her being taken advantage of.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Cressida is the younger cousin of Alice and her brother; she hung out with both of them for most of her life until she enrolled at Shade Academy in Vacuo; she was in the year below Riger as a matter of fact, and the two actually got along well during their school years.
Her team consisted of her and her three best friends while at Shade: Elaine, Dusty, and Rowan. Together, with Cressida as the leader, they were team CEDR (pronounced "cedar"). Even after they graduated, they remained close, until Elaine was killed while on a mission, the rest of the team being injured in the process. Cressida, Dusty, and Rowan drifted apart afterwards, with Cressida taking the opportunity to start traveling once her injuries healed.
Cressida's weapons are a bow & arrow used for ranged attacks, and for melee attacks the bow becomes a bō. Her arrows are sometimes infused with different types of dust when she's attacking from a distance.
As for her semblance (unlocked during her days at Shade), Cressida can project a sort of protective shield using her mind. For a time, the shield will deflect most attacks. The one downside is that it takes up a lot of her energy and aura to project the shield. So if she holds it up for too long, she'll become exhausted.
Finally, Cressida has a minor allergy to shellfish and soy, she has autophobia, and she suffers from PTSD and anxiety after witnessing the death of Elaine and being injured by the Grimm that killed her friend.

Quotes: "Alice and I have always been close. And I knew Riger when we were at Shade. So I hold the two of them close. They're my only friends now." "I couldn't protect Elaine. None of us could." "Always ready to help!" "Why are you staring at my eyes?"

Theme Songs:

We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow by Soko (her love song)

It's My Turn by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At The Disco