Main 8 - Janny

Name: Janny Lia Black-Septim

Age: 22

Nicknames: Snowflake, Ice Princess, Dragonborn

Gender: Female

Birthday: February 11th

Looks: Janny has long violet hair, bright blue eyes, and fair skin. She's 5'6 and slightly curvy, with scars all over her body as well as on her face. The most notable scars are on her forehead, just below her right eye, right beneath her bottom lip, and on her left hand. Her armor is pictured below, and she carries with her a mage's staff.

Armor:

Likes: Winter, snow, being around animals, singing, the color purple, sweet and spicy foods, her family

Dislikes: Evil people, carrots, warm weather, demons, the color brown, her exes, people who take advantage of others

Personality: Generally, Janny is a rather kind and sweet person with other aspects, of course. This Dragonborn is known for her heart of gold, and also for her sass. She's also got larceny in her blood, and can be quite the kleptomaniac when she can be. When she was younger, she used to be suicidal, but now she rarely gets those thoughts. If someone she holds dear is taken from her, however... Watch out.

Sexuality: Bisexual (swings both ways)

Other: She is the Dragonborn, the hero of Skyrim. She's also a mage -- her magic abilities first manifested when she was six years old. She mostly uses ice magic and healing. She's part of the Bard's College, College of Winterhold, and the Thieve's Guild (in a relationship with Brynjolf, as well), and she also has a son named Jamie. She is allergic to peanuts, Skeevers (large rat-like creatures for those wondering), and scorpion stings. Her father's name is Garrett, she has three siblings and several cousins, and her mother is Aphrodite. Janny also wishes to bring together enough warriors, rogues, and mages alike to rid the world of all evil.
Where Janny was born is unknown, but she was found by her older brother just outside of Riverwood at just a few days old. Up until she was three years old, she lived in Riverwood with her father, brother, and younger sister. It was then that her father took her and her siblings away from Skyrim and south to Cyrodiil, in the Imperial City. The family stayed until she was fourteen, after one of her father's rivals stole her away from the marketplace and raped her, leaving her for dead after it happened. After that, the family moved to Kvatch, where Janny learned of her connection to the Champion of Cyrodiil at 15 years old. Wanting to learn her roots, Janny ran away from Cyrodiil and illegally crossed the borders into Skyrim, where she was taken prisoner alongside a group of Stormcloaks, as well as Ulfric Stormcloak himself, and a random horse thief. She would've been executed in Helgen, but then Alduin the World Eater attacked, allowing her to escape with her brother's two former friends, Hadvar and Ralof. From there, she discovered her status as Dragonborn, and worked towards honing her abilities, even discovering her status as a fairy and joining the College of Winterhold (as well as the Bard's College.) While at the College, at the age of 16, she was raped by her now ex boyfriend, resulting in her pregnancy. While Ancano brought down the College, her two friends Onmund and J'zargo helped her deliver her son. At 19, she took things one step further and enrolled at Beacon Academy, with her sister and two cousins. She stayed there until Beacon fell, at which point she started training more and learning how to control her powers. Following the fall of Beacon, she joined the Thieve's Guild, where she met Brynjolf, who she fell in love with. Now, she is the sole protector of Skyrim, constantly patrolling the cities to make sure everything is in order (well, except for Markarth. They still think she's a Forsworn Agent.)
She currently resides at her homestead in Falkreath, which also acts as a base for her and her allies (all included in the rest of this book!)

Quotes: "So here we are. I wonder if there's free food. I'm starving." "Oh, were you needing that? It's a shame, it somehow ended up in my pocket." "The only thing standing between the world and certain destruction... is me."

Theme Songs:

Mirror Mirror by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams

Decode by Paramore

Beauty of Dawn by Malukah

Let it Go by Demi Lovato

This Life Is Mine by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams