Witch - Evie

Name: Evie Sabrina Nichols

Age: 21

Nicknames: Eve, Witch Gal

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 8th

Looks: Evie has medium length curly black hair, extremely pale skin, and hazel eyes. She's around 5'5, has a slim figure and a smaller chest. She also has a hidden tattoo of a protective rune on her shoulder, which is rarely seen thanks to her attire (pictured below).

Outfit:

Likes: Witchcraft, most magic, reading books, tea, warm fires, studying magic, being around her cousins, strange and abnormal things, the color black

Dislikes: Blood magic, templars, loud noises, stereotypes on witches, sacrifices, evil doers, bright colors

Personality: Evie tends to be rather quiet and reserved, along with somewhat shy, but that all masks the fact that she is rather intellectual when it comes to witchcraft. She's more open around her older cousin Sabine, and she'll take time to open up to anyone else. Evie also has a short temper, especially when it comes to family, and won't hesitate to curse anyone who harms those she cares about.

Sexuality: Pansexual

Other: Evie is Sabine's younger cousin; the two were often seen together when they were growing up.
After Sabine started studying necromancy, Evie picked up on other forms of witchcraft, being sure to stay clear away from blood magic.
As a child, Evie didn't get along well with the other children in the village. Her only friends were her cousins, and the many books her parents brought home for her.
Evie mostly specializes in alchemy, runology (which explains the rune tattoo), elemental magic (mostly fire), and shadow magic. She also has a pet raven (not a familiar) she named Zephyr, who carries messages back and forth between herself and her mentor (a woman named Griffin).
Her greatest fear is death; she's allergic to mold, carrots, and soy; and she has insomnia.

Quotes: "I dabble in multiple areas of witchcraft, except for necromancy and blood magic." "Sabine and I grew up together. She lived in Markarth, I lived in Karthwasten, so we got to visit each other a lot before bad things happened." "I'm not going to turn you into a toad. Don't worry. Toads are gross."

Theme Songs:

Ignite by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams and Lamar Hall

Elements by Lindsey Stirling

Zombie by Bad Wolves