Elves - Mera

Name: Mera Alaina Star

Age: unknown

Nicknames: none

Species: Snow Elf

Gender: Female

Birthday: December 27th

Looks: As a snow elf, Mera has lighter skin. Her ears are also obviously pointed, and she has light blonde/gray hair and almost gray eyes. Her outfits consist of blue robes, since she prefers to use frost magic.

Likes: Snow, magic, mages, ice cream, sweets in general

Dislikes: the Dwemer, mushrooms (especially glowing mushrooms), the templars

Personality: Unlike the Falmer (which she calls "The Betrayed") she's actually a generally shy person; however, she distrusts almost anyone who isn't like her, unless they are Arch Curate  Vyrthur. Other than that, if she comes to trust you, she'll prove a great friend.

Sexuality: Pansexual (prefers dating women, as a matter of fact)

Other: As a Snow Elf, she used to be enslaved by the ancient Dwemer, but she managed to escape and she found solitude with Knight Captain Gelebor and his brother, Arch Curate Vyrthur. Shortly after Vyrthur was turned into a vampire, she decided to leave for her own safety.
For many years, she lived in fear of the Nords finding out about her, until one day she met a former Thalmor agent, and was given a chance to start over. Since then, she has traveled with this former Thalmor, and somehow managing to evade any suspicious people.

Quotes: "I prefer if you call me a snow elf. The Falmer are completely different." "If I could somehow change the past, I wouldn't have allowed the Dwemer to kill my family."

Theme Songs:

This is Gospel by Panic at the Disco

All of Me by John Legend