Post T.O.P Mini Guide

Yo, it's me again! I would love to present the complete Tournament of Power guide chapter on some of the strongest fighters during the final battles! This chapter will aim and reflect on the most important characters between universes that you may be wondering who's stronger than the other as well as the events that had transpired throughout the tournament! I wanted to do this since the arc is indeed the longest arc I've committed to and had a ton of fights loaded into it with OC's that made things even tougher for universe 7 to claim victory! Now, with no further to do, how about we kick things off with some of the most important events that happened between the universe 7 fighters: starting off with...

Important Details As For Post-T.O.P.....

Son Gohan: Gohan has been one of the frontiers during the tournament of power, proving that despite being Goku's son, he can be a powerhouse in his own way. He's fought many battles throughout the tournament while keeping the team together until the final fight between universe 11 and 7. There, when he was on the verge of elimination, Gohan managed to transcend his own potential and access a power that far surpasses his Ultimate form. In this state, he was able to completely overwhelm Toppo while in his God of Destruction State and ended up winning the farce despite them both being eliminated. It is noted that during initial release of this form, Gohan's power seemed to become the direct contrast of a God of Destruction and actually starting healing 17 a bit with the cost of Gohan's stamina to become drain overtime. As of right now, he is unable to access this strength and remains at his normal power but now he knows he can push himself further.

Prince Vegeta: Not much is needed to be noted about Vegeta other than the fact that you shouldn't provoke his pride. He fought to the end alongside Goku during the battle against Jiren and any other opponent not worthy of his time was dispatched in a heartbeat. Eventually, he unlocks a power that goes beyond that of a Mastered Super Saiyan Blue in it's complete state and surpasses that of Goku's Kaioken x20. It's a wonder as to how strong Vegeta is compared to that of Gohan but just know that neither has complete control over the power of their new found forms. But, since Vegeta can access this Super Saiyan Blue Evolution at will, he still has the edge of the majority of his fellow Saiyans and will most likely draw that transformation to even greater heights.

Son Goku: Goku during the tournament has been one of the primary targets for all of the universes. Though knowing this, the cheerful and goofy Saiyan seems to relish the challenge and would take on any opponent no matter who it was. Unfortunately, he was the first target from universe 7 to face Jiren head-on which lead him to awakening the god-surpassing power within him while unlocking the technique known as Ultra Instinct. Throughout the tournament after the first fight with Jiren, Goku continued to grow in strength and eventually became the first one to complete his Mastered Super Saiyan Blue state to which it gained a pure blue aura with purple electricity around it while also entering Ultra Instinct-Omen for the second time against Kefla. At that point, Goku's far surpassed himself during the first fight against Jiren and continued to grow stronger from there which lead him to obtain and master his Ultra Instinct form in the final moments. In this state, he's managed to overpower Jiren even when the proud warrior broke his limits and finished him off with a new technique: the Silver Dragon Flash a technique conjured up to give an even greater temporarily boost than Dragon Fist but little did Goku know that it drained his body even faster. In the end, Goku loses this power and is nearly eliminated until he is saved just in time but it's proven that with this strength that he is capable of overwhelming Jiren.

Kuzuku Ayoma: The main character and third pure blooded Saiyan during the tournament of power. Aside from Goku, Kuzuku was also targeted by some of the strongest from each universe. He dealt with immensely powerful and tricky foes such as Gyros, Barabatos, Stark, and even Jiren. Throughout those battles, Kuzuku proves his worth and exceeded his limitation in the worse condition and eventually furthered his Grand Super Saiyan 4 state to deeper levels (Hint? Perhaps...I'll indulge you with the abbreviation "FP".). But, it was proven ineffective against a mighty foe like Jiren which pushed his body to the point where he shattered his barrier and reached the state of ultimate Saiyan power: Super Saiyan 5. In this form, he gains comparable power that surpasses Limit Breaker Jiren and nearly reaches the domain of Ultra Instinct. However, the form is taxing and dangerous as the toll is even greater than Ultra Instinct which left Kuzuku desperately trying to end the fight. Not only that, he can't release the full power of this state due to the wild Ki that he has yet to control which was why he couldn't put an end to Jiren with his True Roaring, Kamehameha a more powerful Kamehameha that has more destructive power than his x10 Mystic Kamehameha. It can also be noted that while in this state, Kuzuku's body adapts quicker during battle. The power boost of Super Saiyan 5 at its maximum is unknown for now but one thing for sure is that it is one of the most powerful transformations to date.

(Another Hint: Also, not a grade but the true-full power of GSSJ4. Now Combine the two...also I am doing this since one of my friends actually requested it _. Originally this was never planned so you have him to thank for what's to come.)

Jiren The Grey: Jiren, the main threat to universe 7 during the tournament of power. He's strong, plain and simple. Not much can be said about him since his feelings are left up to your interpretation on how I presented him. Though one things for sure, when he's pushed against the wall, he unlocks a fearsome power that gave both Ultra Instinct Goku and Super Saiyan 5 Kuzuku trouble. His Super-Blazing Warrior mode was enough to knock down Goku temporarily and forced Kuzuku on the defensive. It is noted that despite suffering his defeat twice in a row, Jiren only continued to grow even stronger and actually surpassed them both at the end of the Tournament of Power thus solidifying him as the absolute known image of strength throughout the universes.

Barabatos: The wild and most violent member of the pride trooper's himself. He's very powerful, so much that he ranks even higher than Dyspo while also going toe to toe with GSS4 Kuzuku after evolving his transformation and powers. Throughout the tournament, he presented a more laid back personality but during battle he's fierce and enjoys taking down people who seem to be stronger than him. His tricky abilities to turn himself into a shadow made him difficult to fight

Stark: The current King of planet Zertex and wielder of the Rinkaku arts. Stark was one of Kuzuku most fearsome foes and more frightening than Barabatos in terms of raw power. He's a noble man and fights with utmost honor against any opponent he comes across. His Rinkaku arts come in ten forms that unleash attacks of different variations that use the concept of a special Ki that can only be found in a few individuals: Rou. With it, Stark could perhaps overwhelm the likes of Hit in a one on one fight.

Kale & Caulifla: Kale and Caulifla, the shy and fierce female Saiyan duo of universe 6. Their power compared to U7 remains relatively the same compared to the anime, however their potential shows that they are capable of reaching outrageous heights. At the moment, Kale shows a greater potential with her unique Perfect Berserk form while Caulifla is shown to be a natural fighter even among the strongest Saiyans in her class.

Troc: A Namekian from universe 6 that was spared from the absorption of their race due to his tremendous power of being a Primal Namekian. He was able to rival and beat down Piccolo at one point while his ultimate attack: Rendering Flash, was an attack that was passed down through the generations of Namekian warriors that were proven worthy of using it.

Toppo: The second strongest and proud member of the pride troopers while also being the candidate for god of destruction. His power in base alone was strong enough to take on Ultimate Gohan who didn't slack off on training with a limitless powered android at the same time. When he transforms into a god of destruction, his power increases so much that he effortlessly blows them away with their power while also crushing Golden Frieza with one Hakai blast while holding back. It wasn't until Gohan ascended that he was defeated due to the result of a double knock-out. In a sense, he'd most certainly give the likes of Evolved Vegeta a run for his money or even a Kaioken x20 MSSB Goku

Now that I got the important part out of the way, how about universe 7's rankings in terms of power?!

Universe 7 Power Rankings (With limit-breaking forms of course)

1. Goku

2. Kuzuku

3. Vegeta

4. Gohan (Via his limit-breaking form and could possibly tie with Vegeta for 3rd)

5. Frieza (Mastered his Golden Form to where it has no train and is actually relative to MSSB Goku and Vegeta prior to completion of their forms)

6. Piccolo

(Zugo is relatively even with Piccolo)

8. 21 (21 is stronger than 17 thus meaning she is relative to a regular SSB Goku while she is at full strength)

9. 17

10. Hudo

If you have any questions like how well one character may fair against another then feel free to ask. I will gladly answer them since...well I am the author after all. Also, I feel that I should start the next chapter in a freshly new book since it's more as the second half of the story. This isn't final but I am most likely planning on doing it due to this book being 110 chapters long. Anyways, see you all next chapter!