Back To Otherworld! A New Threat Emerges!?

It's been approximately five months of training in and Riley had been doing surprisingly well. At the moment Kuzuku and Riley thought it'd be best if they spent a year in the time chamber together the day before along with Piccolo and Gohan. As of right now, it's morning so the two should be exciting as of now. Meanwhile Zugo and Hudo were in charge of manning down the ship and surprisingly enough, they actually didn't wreck the place this time. Zugo was watching the news while Hudo was preparing a sandwich to eat until something would startle them.

"Zugo! Hudo! Are you guys there?" King Kai shouted.

"Huh? Who are you and how do you know our names?" Zugo said.

"No time to explain, I need you to give Kuzuku this message and tell him its from King Kai. I couldn't get in touch with Goku and Vegeta so I am turning to him for help!" King Kai said.

"Help? What do you need help with then?" Hudo said

"Look, just tell him that Otherworld is in danger! We need him to come here immediately and bring reinforcements. There are these strange dark blobs attacking everyone! We need you now!" King Kai exclaimed.

"Alright, we're on it. Man I to think I'd had my one day off in the month to relax." Zugo complained. The two walked of the house and took off to Kami's Lookout. In minutes, the two were above the world and landed on the lookout. They were met with Mr.Popo and Dende.

"Oh you guys are just in time. They are exiting the chamber right now." Dende greeted. On cue the two Saiyans walked out of the chamber in fresh new clothes since they had time to take a shower. Kuzuku was in a thick white Gi with reddish brown as a secondary color that would be on the ends of his sleeves as well. His gauntlets that cover his hand and some of his arm were had the reddish brown color as well while his Gi Pants were complete white. His boots were similar to that of Goku's but brown and black. Around his waist was a black sash that was wrapped just above his tail. Gohan was wearing his purple Gi with blue gauntlets similar to that of Kuzuku's while Riley had an bright orange Gi with light blue as an undershirt, wrist bands to match it and old fashion martial arts shoes. Piccolo was the only one who didn't change.

"Oh Zugo, Hudo you came to see us exit?" Kuzuku took notice.

"Well sorta like that. But Kuzuku, King Kai says that you are needed in Otherworld! He needs your help because something is attacking the afterlife. Its gotta be strong since most of the fighters in Otherworld are having a hard time." Hudo said.

"Otherworld is in trouble? Where's Goku and Vegeta? Shouldn't they have been the first one's they called?" Kuzuku warranted

"I can only assume that they are away and unaware of the current situation. Kuzuku did Goku teach you the instant transmission yet?" Zugo answered.

"Yes he has. I have recently mastered it during our time in the time chamber." Kuzuku said.

"Good then you will be our passage to Otherworld since you can travel through dimensions that way." Zugo nodded.

"Okay we will all head there right now---" Kuzuku was stopped when he sensed a power level approaching them fast. She landed elegantly on the ground in her trivial majin outfit.

"Kuzuku I just heard from King Kai that Otherworld is in trouble!" 21 exasperated.

"Don't worry we were about to leave until you showed up. You should come with us." Kuzuku smiled.

"Kuzuku we better get going, there is no time to waste." Piccolo interrupted. The Saiyan nodded, motioning his fingers to his forehead as every grabbed onto each other. In a instant they were being transported back to Otherworld.