The Ultimate Universe Tag-Teams! Universe 6 and 7

Continuing From Last Chapter.....

At one particular spot in the stage, the air was thicker than it normally was, indicating that an intense battle was about to go down. In the center of the area stood two figures that were looking at each other eye to eye. One being the assassin himself, the other the speed warrior of justice from universe 11. From another rock came two observers of the battle at hand, revealing them both to be Barabatos and Toppo. Barabatos looked closely to see who Dyspo was fighting, "I think I know that guy, yeah, isn't that Hit?".

"Precisely, that is indeed the legendary assassin from universe 6. He is mostly known for his ability known as Time-Skip," Toppo admitted. In a matter of seconds, Jiren appeared between the two, gaining their attention quickly. Barabatos turned back to Hit who was ready to attack at any moment.

"He must be one hell of a fighter if he's got Jiren coming to spectate his fight. This is going to be interesting," Barabatos noted. An eerie silence started to take over with neither fighter making a move yet. Through the rubble was Caulifla and Kale resting easy as they were ready to back Hit up if things get dicey.

"Sis, don't you think we should help?" Kale asked.

Caulifla turned her glance towards her protege and smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry, Hit will be okay. He won't lose to that guy. If things go south I want you stay here and rest easy while I head in for support.". Kale didn't protest against the plan and nodded, trusting in Caulifla's judgement. Without wasting more time, Dyspo charged in first, putting the assassin on guard. Hit started to activate his time-skip when Dyspo got close but before he could, he was struck across the face, causing him to spin around in the air. Once he hit the ground, Dyspo reappeared on the opposite side with a smirk.

"Gaaaaaagh! How did he manage to land a blow on Hit!" Champa panicked. Hit got up again and took the same stance he took before. This time he dashed at the same time Dyspo did, his body ready to activate his time-skip again until he was delivered another blow across the face that made his feet skid across the ground. The assassin fell onto one knee before rubbing his cheek. He could hear the cocky laughter coming from the speed warrior, causing him to glare at him.

"How in the hell? That guy managed to land two clean strikes on Hit without us even seeing him move!" Caulifla hissed. Hit began to think for a moment before standing back up.

"I see........," Hit muttered, causing Dyspo to become curious as to what the assassin had came up with.

Hit let his hands lay hang limply as he spoke, "Right when you're about to charge in for attack, your speed increases dramatically to the point where I couldn't process the initial attack.". Dyspo placed his hands on his hips and smiled mockingly.

"Well done! You figured it out! I can increase my speed thousands upon thousands times over in a instant, thus making it hard for those to process my movements. Let me guess, you're probably think how I can match the timing of your time-skip with my ability to increase my speed?" Dyspo said.

Hit smirked, already knowing how to get the answer to that question, "I think I know how to get the answer to that question.". Dyspo's happy going demeanor morphed into a comedic disbelief until he instinctively blitzed Hit once more, knocking him into the air before kicking him upside down into a boulder. The speed warrior landed on his feet while smiling with cockiness.

"Looks like you thought you could sneak in a time-skip without me noticing? Too bad that it didn't work," Dyspo mocked further. Hit moved the rubble off him, his body aching in pain a bit before he chuckled a little.

"Not really, it was all to test a hypothesis," Hit smirked.

"Eh?" Dyspo blurted out while looking even more confused.