Problems and Self-Doubts

Otherworld was slowly returning to normal as the Check-In Station was fully restored and the souls were coming back in at an alarming rate. But this didn't concern King Yemma since he proceeded to get back to work with no care in the world. On the other hand Hudo was now limping over to the fusion.

"So......Kuzugo right? You mind teleporting us back home? I kinda need to fall down on something soft." Hudo jokes. Kuzugo smiled and grabbed the Astackian and instant transmission back to the gang.

-Instant Transmission SFX-

The two appeared near the group of friends who were just in the middle of a discussion. Everyone turned to see Hudo and Kuzugo standing there. Hudo fell to the ground and mumble some words as the gang ran to the fusion in confusion.

"Who are you? Where is Kuzuku and Zugo?" Krillin asked. Hudo lifted his chin before he could answer the baldy's question.

"Don't worry Krillin, in order for us to defeat that monster Janemba, Kuzuku and Zugo performed the fusion technique. You can call them Kuzugo for now. He should be defusing any second now." Hudo explained. On schedule, Kuzugo de-fused back into his two original beings, dropping them on the ground as they were somewhat exhausted.

"Huff* Huff* Well glad that's over. Any longer of me being fused with you was going to drive me insane." Zugo remarked.

"Pant* Pant* Oh just lighten up will ya? You're like a walking pile of salt right now." Kuzuku countered. Everyone laughed at the comedy act that was going on between the two. 21 smiled genuinely from a loving standpoint. She had a feeling that Kuzuku was going to be alright but couldn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier. The gang decided it was best to have a victory feast. Kuzuku was catching up with his friends back at school and how they have been doing.

"I heard that you all finally graduated! Congratulations you guys!" Kuzuku complimented.

"Come on you don't have to toot our horn. You literally graduated earlier and have been living on your own far longer than any of us." Kize jokes.

"So Ace, when do you start taking over your father's business?" Kuzuku asked.

"Well buddy, I first have to go through college and get my business degree so taking over the family's business is far ahead in the future. Liz had actually started her semester in the medical field so that's a plus." Ace noted.

"Wow so you're trying to be a doctor, Liz?" Kuzuku astonished.

"You bet it, I've always wanted to be a doctor so going to medical school is one step towards that goal. But that doesn't come close to the amount of lives you and your friends save on a daily basis." Liz said.

Kuzuku simply chuckled at from the praising and sipped a bit of his drink, only to notice that Ryusika and Vincent had been looking distress and hasn't been talking much. Kuzuku raised an eyebrow in suspicion and decided to get them involved in the conversation.

"Hey you two okay over there? You both seem distant for some odd reason." Kuzuku asked. Ryusika jerked a bit from the sudden question that was directed at her and nervously started laughing.

"Oh it's nothing at all, just me dozing off." Ryusika feigned. Vincent kissed his teeth and walked started to walk away. The group was now completely confused as to what was happening. The tilted hair football star was never like this before which was a first for everyone.

"What's wrong with him?" Kize muttered. Ryusika started to feel depressed and hid her face from her friends. Her lips started to quiver as if it was holding back the words that she didn't want to let out. The group started to catch on and looked at each other, nodding in union.