Power and Loyalty

World Of The Supreme Kai

Kibito and Supreme Kai teleported back to their home only to see that training was still going on. Kuzuku was a bit "calmer" now but was still struggling. Elder Kai was also reading the same magazine that he was reading earlier but was aware enough to sense the two Kai's arrive.

"Ah, so you're back eh? I assume that the talks went well." Elder Kai raised an eyebrow.

"Yes Elder, but I can only hope that the reinforcements will be enough. Though I can still sense three other extremely high powers that are not Kugeki."Supreme Kai worried.

"I was afraid of that part so I saved you the trouble of finding people who are strong enough to face them. I got in contact with Whis to have Goku and Vegeta return home immediately to help aid them in this fight." Elder Kai explained.

"That's wonderful ancestor! That means we don't have to worry about training Kuzuku right? Goku and Vegeta should be strong enough." Supreme Kai cheered.

"No, I don't think that even they could even confront Kugeki despite having the option of fighting him together. Heck, I'd take a bet that those three powers may be able to give them quite a hassle." Elder Kai corrected making the two younger Kais sweat.

Back With Gohan

A pebble seemed to break off the edge of what seemed to be a ginormous whole that was deep into the Earth. Looking closer into the endless pit was none other than the half-breed who was holding onto a ledge. His Gi, was half torn and was bruised everywhere. Blood had even trickled down his face from his forehead as well. Meanwhile Xenon was floating above the crater, waiting for any sign of life to emerge.

"Darn, Videl isn't going to be happy if she saw me like this. However, this guy was able to catch on to my plan quickly and effectively neutralized it through the use a grapple move. It wouldn't have matter how much I reacted, if I am grabbed then it would only result to something like what just had happen now." Gohan thought

"Damn it!" Gohan cursed under his breath as he hoisted himself out of the crater. He then met face to face with Xenon who as starting to get bored.

"Do you now comprehend the predicament you are in? You should join us and serve under the rule of Kugeki. You are strong and smart in battle but your purpose in 'protecting' this planet and it's lowly inhabitants is being wasted. I'd advise you to make the smart decision and give your meaningless existence some substantial meaning." Xenon offered. Gohan started to chuckle a bit at this sudden proposal.

"Sorry as generous as the offer may seem I will have to decline. Having a wife and kid is all I need to have meaning in my existence. Protecting this planet ensures their safety in which that is what I attend to do!" Gohan declined, charging at Xenon with the remaining energy that he has left. He aimed a punch at Xenon's face but was swiftly dodged, leaving him wide open for an elbow to the back of his neck. The blow was strong enough to send him crashing to the ground face first. His body seemed to have went numb from the blow as he stumbled trying to get up. Red energy started to illuminate the area as Xenon charged his attack.

"I suppose you were worthy enough for my acknowledgement but this is where your grave shall be. Farewell." Xenon said, fire the death blast at the half-breed. Gohan struggled to move as it all seemed so meaningless to do so. All he could do was close his eyes and somewhat accept his death here until a stray Ki blast deflected the attack into outer space, detonating it and causing the whole area to shake. Xenon became alert of someone else nearby and looked at the two figures that were landing in front of the half-breed. Gohan looked up to see his savior and smiled with relief.