Universe 3's Ultimate Creation?! A Desperate Attempt To Eliminate Universe 7!

The Tournament Continues.......

Goku turned back one last time to see the remaining particles of universe 6 diminish, turning away to only focus back on the fights in the future. The aura surrounding him faded, forcing him to fall to his knees while gasping for air. His eyes grew dreary for a moment until he heard the sounds of two footsteps landing next to him. He quickly lifted his body casually as he sensed who it was, "I'm fine, I have more energy than I expected to have,". Kuzuku frowned, knowing it was a bluff. He glanced at 21 who was already looking at him. They both nodded, immediately holding hands while 21 placed her other hand on Goku's back. In just an instant, Goku felt some of his power return for a moment before it stopped abruptly. He turned to the couple with a dumbfounded face while they smiled at him.

"Feeling better? I gave 21 some energy to use in order to heal you enough to fight functionally again," Kuzuku informed.

Goku chuckled a bit before showing him an innocent concern look, "That's nice and all but what about you? Aren't you exhausted?".

"There is no need to worry, 21 managed to regain most of her stamina back and I gave her only a little bit. I can still fight pretty well," Kuzuku assured.

Goku smiled proudly, "That's good. Say, where do you think the other are?". 21 cupped her chin before remember her fight before.

"If I can recall, Gohan and 17 were fighting a separate opponent from universe 3. They should still be fighting or be close to finishing it as we speak," 21 remembered, the two Saiyans nodding at the new information. They all stood in a moment of silence until they heard another person land near them. They all turned to see the prince himself walking towards them, his expression showing he was in a foul mood.

"Hey, Vegeta! Glad to see you still in the ring!" Goku cheered with his typical happy going expression.

Vegeta stopped in front of them, "Did you really think I would be knocked off, Kakarot? Last time I checked, you were nearly defeated twice now.". Kuzuku got in-between their conversation, curious as to why he had such a grumpy tone in his voice.

"Hey, what's with the attitude? Did something happen?" Kuzuku asked.

Vegeta grunted at his ignorance, "I was fighting some fat bastard and he got away......". Kuzuku blinked a few times, processing at what he just said until Goku stepped forward as soon as he recognized who it was.

"Oh, you mean Toppo?! Man, you must be strong to make him run away from your fight Vegeta!" Goku said as loud as ever.

The Saiyan prince gritted his teeth, a vein popping in his head, "I'd hardly call it that. I noticed he was holding back so I decided to hold back as well. I'll be honest, he was a decent match up.". Kuzuku smirked slyly, taking the opportunity to tease him a bit.

"Wow, I didn't think Vegeta would acknowledge someone else as a rival besides an actual Saiyan," Kuzuku mocked playfully.

Vegeta's face turned into one that would describe embarrassment, "Wh.....What do you mean by that?! I am the Prince of all Saiyans, I can admit when someone is impressive as well!". Kuzuku laughed alongside Goku, dial down moments later as they got daggers glaring at them from the prince. Vegeta sighed, bringing up a bigger question.

"So.......universe 6 is now erased. You three do know we can't avoid fighting them for much longer.....," Vegeta revealed, his tone full of seriousness. The three caught on quickly, understanding on what he meant by "them".

"Universe 11 and Jiren. They aren't going to be an easy one to defeat," Goku said, punching the palm of his hand in a mix of excitement and nervousness.