Ambition For Revenge

Kuzuku House

21's eyes fluttered opened and tried to adjust themselves to the light. She tried to ignore the soreness she was feeling and tried to get out of bed. This action startled the Saiyan who was watching over her. Riley had already patched herself up, showing how remarkable she was at bandaging wounds, but 21 noticed the moisture in her eyes and the fact that there was dry tear marks along her cheeks.

"You shouldn't move too much, you may have gain consciousness but you still are recovering." Riley warned. 21 was trying to catch her breath but was distracted by the power she was sensing from a distance. It felt like a battle was going on in the distance and that she had to be there for support.

"Don't worry Riley, I can handle myself for now. But tell me, why do you seem so down......?" 21 asked. Riley cast her eyes down as tears were threatening to leave her eyes once more. She clenched her fist tightly as her lips quivered to speak.

"I can't feel Zugo anymore........." Riley whispered. There was an tense silence in the room. 21 felt stupid for being absolutely too curious. The only thing she could do was grab and rub Riley's hand as she whimpered in grief.

"Riley I am sorry for asking you such a question. But don't worry, once this is all over, we can revive Hudo and Zugo with the dragon balls so as long we are still breathing." 21 assured. Riley was confused for a moments since this was the first time she's heard of such a thing but the sound of Zugo and Hudo coming back to life was music to her ears. 21 smiled at boyfriend's sister, causing her face to brighten up. 21 slowly while accepting the helping hand of Riley.

"Now hold on, I will teleport us to where the battle is." 21 said. She focus on one of the many energies that were in the vicinity. The first familiar energy she had felt that was currently fighting was Goku and decided to make him his target. The two instantly were gone from the room, leaving dust where they previously stood.

-Instant Transmission SFX-

The girls made it to where Goku and the others watch, alarming them of their presence as they turned to face them. Riley was holding 21 upright as she could barely stand after using such a technique with the little energy that she had left. The two walked over to the gang so they can get a catch up on what was going on.

"Hey girls, glad you two made it back in one piece!" Goku chirped. The two nodded at the optimistic Saiyan and waited for details. Everyone was silent and turned to watch the spectacle unfold before them.

"So....if all of you are here and chilling, who is currently fighting Kugeki right now?" Riley asked.

"Kuzuku is fighting him." Gohan answered blatantly, catching the attention of 21 and Riley.

"So why aren't we helping him right now?" 21 asked with a hint of concern.

"Because we would only get in the way. That bastard was strong enough to take on Kakarrot while using his Kaioken x10 and made me irrelevant to the fight. If we together couldn't take him down then there'd be no point in trying to fight him again." Vegeta scuffed with annoyance.

"Then why doesn't Goku just use Kaioken x10 again?" Riley asked.

"Because it's too risking for me to do it again. Using it the first time puts an absurd amount of strain on my Ki. Senzu beans can't restore damage Ki so if I were to use it again then I would most likely die. I haven't developed the endurance to use it more than one time." Goku answered.

"So we're just bystanders to all this now?!" Riley frustrated. 21 looked back at the battle with concern. With her being completely exhausted and everyone else weakened, there was nothing they could do but watch.