Training to Ascend

It was sunset on a Friday afternoon where Kuzuku lands in front of the home of the Capsule Corporation president and her husband the Prince of all Saiyans. Kuzuku rang the doorbell and was immediately greeted by two half breeds.

"Kuzuku, what's up my man! I haven't seen you in months," Trunks greets with a happy expression.

"Kuzuku! Kuzuku! Have you come to play with us? Oh boy this is gonna be awesome!" Goten shouts with great eagerness.

"Sorry little dudes but I didn't come to play this time," Kuzuku replied in which saying this made the both of them sad. His expression softened at their faces until he remember something that would brighten them up a bit.

"Hey, cheer up! I brought you guys this capsule full of candy!" He says with a smile on his face as the two of them lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Wow really thanks Kuzuku, you are the best!" Trunks says with great happiness.

"No problem just don't let your mothers know okay? They might castrate me if they were to find out," Kuzuku warns with a chuckle. Trunks and Goten nodded and performed a gesture of zipping up their lips. 

"So, what brings you here anyway?" Trunks asked with a curious expression.  

"Well I was hoping to ask for some training from your father," Kuzuku answered . Trunks smirked smugly as he knew what was going to happen during their training session. His father had been restless lately so it pretty much explains it all.

"Oh well he probably be happy to since he's been itching for a punching bag," Trunks jokes.

"You don't say," Kuzuku replies with a tad bit of sweat. The now slightly terrified Saiyan noticed a familiar women in her 40's approach the door. She wore a white shirt with a red handkerchief with long and slim jeans that hugged her curves.  

"Hey Kuzuku! Looking as handsome as ever I see," Bulma greeted with a smile as she towered over the boys.

"Bulma how have you been, man you still look young at your age,"Kuzuku greeted.

"Heheh, flattery gets you nowhere young man and I heard that you are looking for Vegeta. Well he is actually out training somewhere since the gravity room seems to be broken again," Bulma explained.

"Wow I guess Vegeta never stops training does he? Well thanks for the information Bulma I gotta ask him for some training," Kuzuku awed.

"Oh okay, well it was nice seeing you again Kuzuku and if you're gonna be gone for a long time I will call the school to let them know that you have been selected to participate in a special program," Bulma assures.

"Oh wow really well thanks a lot, I don't want to blow my high school reputation by missing a bunch of days. Anywho it's been a nice chat see ya!" Kuzuku thanked as he proceeds to fly off towards Vegeta's Ki signature. 

Wastelands Area

After quite some time, Kuzuku was vast approaching, he spots the prideful Saiyan prince and lands with in his vicinity. Vegeta turns around and see Kuzuku with his bag and smirks.

"Kuzuku, I've see you've come to be my punching bag?" Vegeta taunts.

"Heheh, yeah sure but I've come to ask for a favor of you Vegeta," Kuzuku said as he wanted to get straight to the point.

"Hmmm what is it?" Vegeta mused.

"Well as of recently, I've been training by myself since Gohan was simply too busy and I had a sparring match with Piccolo again. This time I've finally defeated Piccolo in a close match and Piccolo said he saw a glimpse of me shattering my limits and ascending to the next level," the black haired Saiyan explains