The Long Awaited Day

Two Months Later.....

Something was completely different with today? Everything seemed......cheerful. More cheerful than it'd had ever been before. The grass seemed to be dancing around happily. The flowers allowed their petals to flow beautifully with the blowing winds. The birds sang their songs as they glided happily in the sky. The weather was absolutely perfect for anyone to simply go outside and enjoy the fresh air while experiencing the marvelous rays of sunlight that seemed to glisten more than usual. Why was that? What made today more special than any other normal day? Oh, how could we forget, today was the day. Now inside of a cathedral, sat a particular Saiyan who was already finished getting ready for the ceremony. He was dressed up in his gray suit with a black tie, a black leather watch wrapped around his wrist. He couldn't say he wasn't nervous but at this point, he felt that he had to do this. There was no turning away from this and he definitely didn't want to. Kuzuku exited the dress room, only to meet face to face with Ace who was waiting outside for him. His best man smiled at him, "You ready for this dude? Today is the big day.". The two began walking side by side with Kuzuku having to let out a stress relieving sigh.

"Yeah, just a little overwhelmed that's all," Kuzuku muttered.

"Having any regrets?" Ace asked teasingly. Kuzuku smirked at his friend's attempt to lighten up the mood.

"No, not at all," Kuzuku replied, certainty filling his voice. The two made it to the main hall where everything was going to happen. Kuzuku saw that everyone were already chatting with one another. Goku who was trying to loosen up his tie to where it would be comfortable to him, caught a glance at the groom. He smiled and jogged over to him to say hello.

"Hey Kuzuku! You ready for your big day! I mean, you get to eat plenty of food afterwards which is the best part!" Goku cheered.

Kuzuku laughed nervously as Goku didn't quite get the actual purpose of marriage but that was just who he was. He was a Saiyan who didn't think anything big on occasions like these, though he does show his love and affection to his family in his own way, "Well Goku, I can't say. I am a bit nervous but all in all, I think I can manage."

"Oh, well good luck to you then. I know you'll pull through. So, you said there will be visitors from Otherworld coming to the wedding right? I don't see them anywhere," Goku said. Kuzuku had asked Supreme Kai to convince King Yemma to let his love ones from Otherworld come back for the day, though he was most certainly not happy at first. Originally, he sought to revive them with the dragon ball but a certain pervert found them already and wished for the softest pair of panties in the world, a submarine, and some magazines. It was hilarious but yet also nerve racking at the same time. When Bulma heard about it, she commented that it was nostalgic for some reason. The doors open, leading five new unfamiliar faces into the room. Everyone looked confused and stared at the newcomers who all had halo hovering over their heads. They were all dressed in suitable wedding attire. The men wore similar black suits while the Saiyan women wore dresses that stopped at their legs, one pink while the younger one wearing red. The only odd one among them was a Codian who wore a lavender dress that matched with her biological appearance. They caught glance of the Saiyan groom and made their way towards him.

"I thought I would never see the day that you would be wearing a suit," Nana said as the group stopped in front of him.

Kuzuku chuckled at the comment, "You don't say? Though trust me on this, the first time I wore a suit was easily one the most uncomfortable experiences in my life.". Bardock and Karroto's faces contorted at his words as they could relate to what he said just now. Goku moved in a bit closer, brushing Ace aside a bit and went over to Kuzuku's ear.

"Sorry to bud in but who are these people?" Goku asked with a whisper.

"Oh, well you've haven't really got the chance to meet them since you guys never went to Otherworld. Let me introduce you to-----," Kuzuku was cut off abruptly when the sound of his sister's footsteps was faster than he could speak. Riley leaped onto his father and mother, hugging them tightly.