The Fierce Ultra Instinct! Another Universe Erased........

Continuing From The Previous Chapter.....

The arena was dead silent, the air vibrating from the aura emitting off the awakened Saiyan. Goku stood motionless as he stared at his opponent, his expression stern and calm. Kefla grunted, holding herself back from charging in blindly, "Tch........the bastard managed to get that power again....". Goku leapt backwards onto a large pillar and stared down the female fusion. He clutched both his fist, tensing his body to where he began to feel a large power building up. His body began to emit steam as an indication of him beginning to heat up.

Eventually the steam turned into a spiral around his feet until he let out a roar mixed with an Oozaru, "WRAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

Eventually the steam turned into a spiral around his feet until he let out a roar mixed with an Oozaru, "WRAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!". Fiercely, a large spiral of energy flared into the sky, generating hurricane level winds across the stage. Kefla shielded her face from the gales along with everyone nearby. Kuzuku hid behind the rock for cover, trying his best to keep himself from being blown away until he noticed a rock coming towards him. Quickly he leaped into the air, landing on a rock nearby while shielding himself with one arm, "This heat he's generating.....did he get stronger?". All battles stopped as soon as the winds came, gaining everyone's attention. Vegeta who was looking for Toppo paused to look at the pillar from a distance.

"Kakarot......hmph, seems you've manage to pull it off again after all," Vegeta smirked.

Just a few feet ahead of him was Frieza who was watching the spectacle. His arms were crossed as he laughed at the display, "Oohohoho, the monkey just keeps getting stronger. Wonderful, keep progressing, I'll need you to take care of Jiren for me later!". On the other side of the arena, Gohan and 17 also felt the pressure as well as soon as they kicked away Koichiarator simultaneously. They both landed at the same time, staring at the pillar as well.

"This erupting Ki, it must be father's.......," Gohan muttered.

Back at the battleground, Kuzuku watched as Goku calmed himself, his erupting Ki still generating a crushing pressure. He heard a voice call out to him from behind, "Kuzuku!". The Saiyan turned to see 21 leaping from rock to rock: climbing them until she finally stood next to him.

"Do you know what's going on? I was recovering most of my strength until I felt an uneasy pressure erupt," 21 asked, curious to know where this power is coming from. Kuzuku nodded, turning back towards the godly Saiyan with her, "Goku's managed to achieve Ultra Instinct again. It seems this time he's even more powerful compared to before.". As he said this, Goku looked down at the female fusion who was smirking at him.

"As I am right now, you can't defeat me.....," Goku muttered.

Kefla blinked a few times before bursting with laughter, "HAHAHAHAHAH! You must be full of yourself! I must admit this heat you are generating is amazing! This must be that Ultra whatever!?".

"Ultra Instinct....," Goku corrected causally.

Kefla uncrossed her arms from her face and smirked, "Hmph, even so........,". The female fusion leaped onto a pillar facing him. She clutched her arms as well and powered up tremendously, creating an equal size pillar of energy of her own with static electricity.