Pure Rage! Saiyan Emotions Erupts!

The Future World Of Trunks Note:F-Trunks Is Now Just Trunks.

The time machine returned back to the future in a timely fashion. Kuzuku looked out of the window only to see that his assumption was correct. The cities were still destroyed just as they left it. Though Trunks looked down and couldn't help but think that their arrival couldn't be any better since Mai and Future Bulma were already there to greet them with pretty serious injuries as they were in bandages. The machine landed and the four Saiyans leapt out of it to confront Bulma and Mai.

"Trunks, it's a relief that you're back," Mai said as she watched them approach.

"Yeah but what happened while we were gone? You guys are both injured this badly tells me something didn't go so well," Trunks concerned. Mai looked down and started to weep as she recalled the memories that had happened. Bulma hugged her to try and calm her down, looking at her son with disappointed eyes.

"They attacked the new base, forcing us to relocate once again but there were still so many casualties," Bulma informed until she caught glimpse of Vegeta. The two stared at each other for what seemed to be an eternity.

"Vegeta...........," Bulma whispered as she felt like she was about to tear up. Vegeta closed his eyes and smirked as he walked up to her, bringing her head to his chest as she weeped. Nothing was said as Bulma was having a series of emotions from the reunion.

"You have no idea on how much I missed you.......," Bulma choked as she cried.

"I know, I am irresistible," Vegeta jokes. She looked up and smiled as she missed her husbands amusing one-liners. The whole reunion was short live when the Saiyans sensed the expecting enemy coming towards them.

"Bulma take these capsules back to your new base. They contain food and medical supplies from the you in my world as well as the time machine for us to head back home," Vegeta said as he had no choice but to let go. Bulma and Mai looked at each other and nodded before hoping on their capsule bikes and drove off. On cue the two killers showed up with their typical grins, most likely happy that they get another chance to kill them again.

"You've returned yet again mortals, though as one such as myself would deem it as to be unwise," Zamasu said

"Alright I want some answers. How are you still alive Black or should I say Zamasu! Beerus erased you from the present timeline meaning that you should be gone as well!" Kuzuku asked.

"Oh, so they figured out who I really am? Seems these mortals do have an inch on intellect after all. As a reward for your deduction, the answer to your question mortal is the fact that I have this time ring on my finger in which it protects me from any changes in the past," Black mused.

"Lucky bastard," Kuzuku snarled under his breath.

"What happened to the Gods in this world?! There is no way you beat all of them!" Goku asked.

"Oh those poor excuses of gods that can't enact divine justice? I merely killed all the Supreme Kais thus killing the God of Destructions as well. Don't think about using the Super Dragon Balls since after we were done we destroyed them," Black smirked. Everyone became shock at what they heard as those acts would mean that no one but them was here to stop Black and Zamasu.

"Now I do appreciate that you've return back to this timeline Goku since that would mean I can become even stronger. Yes strong enough to exact my vengeance upon you and all the other wretched mortals that polluted this universe with its impurity. All this was done for our grand plan to return the beauty to the universe," Black snickered.

"And what plan is that?!" Goku demanded. Black closed his eyes, opening his eyes for the grand reveal of his so called genius.

"The-Zero Mortals Plan. A project that is to eradicate all mortals in the multiverse thus returning it to its original beauty where only we alone shall rule," Black and Zamasu revealed as they spoke in union.