Awakening Battle! Jiren vs Goku!

Continuing From Last Chapter

The stage continued to be splattered with endless explosions of battle, shaking occurring every few instances. All the universes's audience could only spectate the battles in silence, especially after the fact that two universes had just been erased. Truth be told, it made them anxious due to the possibility of the same fate happening to them as well but their curiosity in how the fights would unfold buried that feeling. Whis was no exception, observing the battles carefully and analyzing everyone's fighting style and abilities. One fight in particular made him smile, "Look over there, Beerus-sama. It seems both 21 and 17 are gaining the upper hand in their fight.". Beerus took Whis's word and looked over to where 21 and 17 were fighting. He saw that Kuzuku's wife was unleashing a barrage of punches that pushed Ribrianne back while 17 was effortlessly defending against Rozie's fists with his barrier. Realizing this wasn't working, she decided to rush around the android in hopes that their would be some sort of gap in his defenses. 17 tracked her down as she circled him and smirked, letting his barrier down to rush straight towards her. Noticing that this was her chance to strike, Rozie unleashed a barrage of energy blast from her fist before he had a chance to counter. However, 17 knew this was going to happen and quickly dashed past her array of blasts, closing the distance between them rather quickly. As normal, Rozie was taken back by the sudden appearance of the android and stumbled back a bit but before she could get away, 17 grabbed her hands and emitted some of his Ki. Rozie inferred that he was trying to unleash an attack that would damage her from close range and went in for a kick to prevent that from happening. But she was mistaken as that was nothing more but a decoy for her to let her guard down, resulting in a knee in the stomach. She gagged a bit as she felt 17 let go of his grip. Before she could recover, 17 then placed four Ki orbs from all angles, trapping her in one spot so she couldn't attack or dodge. Rozie at first was confused when she saw this until she quickly realized what was going on with 17 landing in front of her.

"It took some time for me to analyze that fighting style of yours. I assume that if you don't have enough space to move then you can't generate those attacks that only get sharper and faster over time. Am I correct?" 17 asked, his expression still emotionless as ever. Rozie didn't respond with words but a snarl from being trapped like this.

17 got his answer from that and extended his hand out, "Then I guess you could say this is checkmate? Your fighting style was worth analyzing.". With that said, 17 unleashed his energy wave, launching the magic girl into the sky with screams that were loud enough to attract the attention of her teammate Ribrianne.

"Rozie!" Ribrianne shouted with worry while still blocking the barrage of punches from 21. She quickly broke away and leaped into the air to catch her ally before she could be eliminated. The two landed on the ground near the edge of the stage with Rozie still in pain from the attack she had received.

It was evident that the attack was more damaging than she'd expected, leading her to be concern, "Rozie, can you still stand? If so, we need to find a place to rest.". Rozie looked at her weakly and nodded, signaling her to let Rozie's feet touch the ground. Ribrianne wrapped her arm around her waist and grabbed her arm to hang over her shoulder, but before they could even attempt to escape, 21 had already tracked them down through sensing their Ki. Ribrianne growled at the fact that 21 had found them so easily.

"Don't think you'll get away that easily," 21 claimed, ready to finish them off. Ribrianne gritted her teeth and began to think hard about a plan to get herself out of this situation. That was when an idea came to mind and caused a smile to form on her face. She raised her hand into the air, confusing the majin for a moment until she noticed a heart-shape energy blast float above her palm. Ribrianne chuckled for a moment before shouting.