Resolve Vs Pride

The battle between 21 and her allies raged on for a while, neither letting up their assaults. 21 was starting to think that if this fight continues further then things might get ugly if reinforcements for their side arrived. The majin managed to block a left kick that was aimed at her head from Kaia and snapped her katana in two with a powerful punch that knocked her away. Demeos caught his companion, preventing her from crashing into something.

"Damn it, these guys are more troublesome than we give them credit for!" Kaia cursed which was unusual for her. The three Saiyans regrouped with each other alongside the majin.

"Give it up, you know that you are outmatched," Karroto claimed.

"No, if we fail him then our lives will be at risk anyways. I will not let that happen-----Gaugh!" Demeos gasped in pain as he felt something shot through his chest, letting his hold on Kaia drop. The two turned around in fear to see who it was.

"You know, its kinda already too late," Seth said

"Liute.....nant Seth......." Demeos whispered as his last words before falling from the sky and into a nearby river. Kaia floated backward in fear at what had happened to her companion. She panicked and started to flee for her life before getting shot as well. 21 gasped at the cruelty and caught the girl before she fell. She glared at the lieutenant with anger that she hadn't felt before.

"How.....could you!? You killed your own men that were loyal to you!" 21 snapped. Seth began to laugh maniacally.

"Bwhahahahahaha! You think I feel obligated to stoop so low to actually care? If my men....no my pawns given to me by master Kugeki himself couldn't step up to the task that was given to them then they practically deserved to die to make up for their failures." Seth cackled. 21 gritted her teeth as she listened to the words that came out of her mouth. Bardock was the first one to charge in to fight. Seth didn't seem to bother to look in his direction as he ducked under his punch that only hit his cloak, revealing his bald head and black skin. His pupils glowed white as he was completely topless and only wore military pants. Straying away from describing his looks, he managed to blast the father of Goku away with a pure white Ki blast that sent him flying into a rock formation. Karroto grunted and motioned Riley to charge in with him. The two launched an array of punches that were only meant to keep him on the defensive. As of right now, the strategy was to hope that Riley gets her stamina back, just enough to transform into a Super Saiyan 3. 

But Seth grinned sinisterly, vanishing in front of the two Saiyans eyes, only to catch Karroto off guard and decking him across the face, sending him down flying into a rock before it detonated like a bomb

But Seth grinned sinisterly, vanishing in front of the two Saiyans eyes, only to catch Karroto off guard and decking him across the face, sending him down flying into a rock before it detonated like a bomb.Riley was struggling to keep up with the lieutenant's speed as his punches were coming seemingly too fast for her to handle. He eventually landed one right into her stomach before spin kicking her in the face. She flew back a bit before Seth fired a giant Ki blast that pushed her towards the ground when she tried to push against it. The energy ball exploded, enveloping her completely in its might.