The Difficult Duo To Defeat! Black and Zamasu Assault!

Continuing From Where Last Chapter Left Off

The situation had was now at a standstill for a moment as Vegeta was definitely down for the count while Black seemed to be allied with Zamasu. Goku could only look up as he saw who was scheming with Black this whole time. The two snickered at the face of those who oppose them and their godly might.

"Zamasu, you fiend. Your working with Black this whole time!" Goku growled as he got up from the ground. Zamasu merely chuckled at his remark, showing how little he cared of the Saiyans opinion.

"You call me a fiend? I am merely working side by side with a comrade who understands my ideals. We are merely doing righteousness for the universe," Zamasu corrected.

"Yeah, killing a whole race of people who didn't do anything wrong is definitely something a sane person would label as 'righteousness'. I am sure you'd fine more people who can agree with you on that. I mean the universe sure is a big place, am I right?" Kuzuku growled sarcastically.

"Cheeky way to put it but of course you fail to understand the path I chose," Zamasu glared.

"Yup and it sure is a questionable one," Kuzuku muttered.

"All I am doing is creating a utopia. One that will cater to the gloriousness of the god and in that world, humans are simply not needed hence why they should be eradicated," Zamasu proclaimed while clenches his fist.

"Just what are you on about?!" Goku snapped while getting into a stance.

"Hmph, in this just world I am aiming to create, mortals shall simply not exist is what I am implying," Zamasu smirked.

"Not if I can help it!" Goku roared, charging at Zamasu with his Ki powered up. The Kai blocked the punch that generated a gust of wind. Goku noticed that the Ki radiated from his hand seemed darker. More sinister and with the tendency to emit murderous intent.

"Something is different about him? He's definitely gotten more sinister," Goku noted

Goku and Zamasu began to exchange blow for blow with Goku having to avoid and block deadly strikes from the evident Ki blade in his hand. Zamasu eventually slipped through a punch and maneuvered around Goku with a devious smile across his face.

"Most of all, you Saiyans are unrefined, so much so that you'd dare raise your fist against a god. For that alone.......you must be particularly unneeded in my utopia!" Zamasu said as spun around and attempted a swing at Goku's neck but the hero of Earth blocked it with ease. Pushing his Ki enhanced hand off, Goku proceeded to unleash a barrage of kicks all over Zamasu's body before the Kai had enough of his so called "atrocities". Zamasu dodged one of his kicks and aimed to penetrate Goku's chest with his Ki blade but the Saiyan was quick enough to defend himself, resulting in him to be sent flying into the streets of a destroyed sitting.

 Zamasu dodged one of his kicks and aimed to penetrate Goku's chest with his Ki blade but the Saiyan was quick enough to defend himself, resulting in him to be sent flying into the streets of a destroyed sitting

Goku looked back for a moment before flipping himself up right as his feet landed on the cracked ground. As soon as he looked up, all he could see was a barrage of purplish Ki blast launched right at him, forcing him to perform a series of flips to evade. As soon as Goku avoid the last of the assault, he caught glimpse of a shadowy figure moving through the smoke. The smoke dispersed quickly as it revealed Black ready to slash the hero of Earth. Goku quickly moved out of the way as the Ki blade struck the ground so hard that it created an eruption of debris. Goku landed back on his feet only to noticed the building behind him crack and crumbled at the excess force that Black unleashed.