🎂Proud🎂

I step back and take a look at my creation. 11 years of hard work, constant labour, and several sleepless weeks, and I'm finally done.

Well, so far.

My mission was to make a conscious robot. One that passes the Turing test and will fool even the greatest minds. The robot had to have feelings and thoughts like a human.

And that's what I did. Now, all I have to do is turn him on and test him out. Though I'm insanely hesitant to do so.

We needed a way to make sure this robot could feel all things. Even the most complex of feelings. We decided we needed to use the most complex feeling there is. The feeling we know close to nothing about.

Love.

And my supervisor suggested that I try and make this robot fall in love with me.

And now that's what I have to do. My first step is turning the robot on.

One of my co-workers insisted that this robot needed to be realistic, mentally, emotionally, and physically. So, she thought it would be a good idea for the only way to turn him on would be to kiss him. To see how realistic this is.

I hesitantly put my hands on either side of his face, on his cheeks. I slowly lean in and quickly peck the synthetic lips. They definitely feel real. So does his skin.

I wait. If this fails, millions of dollars would go to waste.

He opens his eyes, red locking with my eyes. I smile like a maniac and start jumping around.

"It worked! It really worked!" I yell as the robot examines his hands with human-like motion. It's so fluid.

I stop jumping around and stand in front of him.

"Hi." I say, looking my creation up and down, smiling still.

"Hello," he looks at my hair. "Shitty hair."

My smile only grows. He insulted me. He can insult people like humans can! His voice is monotonous, though, so that's something we'd have to work on.

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou." The robot finishes. I nod my head.

"I know, I... know. Welcome to the world, Bakugou." I smile softly.

"You act like a child." He says. I laugh.

"Well, most do when they're really happy."

"What's your name?"

"Eijiro Kirishima."

"What's making you happy, Eijiro?" The robot tilts his head and furrows his brow. My smile widens as he mimics human-like action. He can show confusion, good.

"You, Bakugou. You." I continue to look him up and down. "Oh! I have to call the psychiatrist!" I walk to my desk and get my phone, Bakugou following my every movement with his eyes. He blinks at me. I call the psychiatrist and tell him to get down here.

The psychiatrist is so he can possibly work with Bakugou on emotions; expressing and feeling them. Interpreting them.

"Eijiro?" Bakugou calls. I look up from my desk and smile at him.

"Yes?"

"Can you come over here?" He asks. I tilt my head, but walk over anyway.

"What is it you need?"

Instead of answering me, he puts his hand in my hair, running his hand through it. I put sensors in his skin so he could feel texture and such, but I didn't know he'd feel the desire to touch my hair.