🍦Master🍦

pt 2 of cat person

i make up some things about nekos in this (i actually dont know if im making it up im just to lazy to do research rn)

warnings kind of: master kink, neko sex

~~

I knead Katsuki's thighs.

"Ow, ow, Kiri, stop." Katsuki says, trying to get me to stop. I don't.

Katsuki lifts me up off of his lap and I glare at him.

"Don't give me that. You should've stopped when I told you to." He puts me on his desk.

"Bakugou! Don't put Kirishima on your desk! You are putting Kirishima in danger!" Iida yells. I hop up onto Katsuki's shoulder, resting there. I'm a surprisingly small cat.

About a week after I got done moping about how this quirk is permanent, I found out I could turn into an actual cat. Better yet, I can do it whenever because my clothes transform with me.

"Kirishima, you can't be turning into a cat whenever. Back to your normal form, please." Aizawa says. I rub against Katsuki's neck before jumping off his shoulder and onto the ground. I shift back into human form.

After class is over, I sigh in relief. Of course, I shift into a cat, then rub against Katsuki's legs, hoping he'll pick me up.

"Are you gonna behave?" He asks. I nod and rub against his legs again. He sighs and picks me up, holding me in his arms. I start to fall asleep.

I wake up on a bed. I immediately recognize it as Katsuki's, because it smells just like him. I shift back into my human form.

"Finally awake, hm? You need to stop falling asleep when you're in your cat form, you take way longer naps as a cat." Katsuki says from his desk. I sit up and stretch.

"Sorry, Master." I say while stretching.

"It's fine." He sighs. "You don't need to call me 'Master.' I'm your boyfriend."

"It's an irresistible impulse." I explain as I get up from the bed and walk over to Katsuki. "I'm a cat and you're my master. Y'know that one neko I had to talk to? Apparently nekos need masters to feel complete. I know, it's weird, but it works."

"Nekos need masters?"

"That's what she told me." I shrug. I take off my uniform, leaving myself in just boxers. I put on one of Katsuki's sweatshirts.

"So, I'm your master?"

"Close enough to it." I respond.

"So, you'll... obey me?"

"Mm, I dunno." I lie.

Katsuki goes silent for a while as I dig through his dresser for some of my sweatpants. I know I left at least one pair of sweatpants in here.

"Baby, come here." Katsuki demands. I stand up straight and start walking to him. He pats his thigh. I obey his non-verbal command, sitting in his lap. My tail wraps around his waist as I hook an arm around Katsuki's neck, my other hand resting in my lap.

"So, what're we doing?" I look at the papers lying on his desk.

"English homework." Katsuki wraps an arm around my waist, massaging my side.

"Better than math homework. How can I help?"

"By sitting right here." Katsuki picks up his pencil and starts working.

Once he's finished, I ask him a question I've had on my mind the entire time.

"Katsuki, did you not let me help because you think I'm stupid?"

"What?" Katsuki asks, bewildered. "No! I just like having you with me. And you seemed stressed lately and I didn't want to stress you more. I think you're really smart actually."

"Really?"

"Really."

"I love you." I press my lips against his in a sweet kiss. He kisses back.

"I love you, too, kitten." He says once we've pulled away. "Now, I wanna test something." Katsuki's voice is filled with mischief.

"A-And what's that?" I ask. Katsuki stands up with me in his arms.

"You know how, earlier, you said you didn't know if you'd obey me?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Well, I wanna find out." Katsuki lays me on the bed, getting on top of me. "Did that lady tell you anything else about nekos and their masters?"

"N-No..." I lie.

"Bullshit. What'd she say?" Katsuki moves his hand to the top of my head, scratching behind my ear. My eyes flutter close as I melt into the satisfying feeling of Katsuki scratching and rubbing behind my ear. It's probably my favourite feeling in the world.

Suddenly, Katsuki pulls his hand away. I whine.

"Tell me what she said."

"Nekos need masters to feel complete, to feel they have purpose in life. Their purpose is to serve their master." I start. "So, yes, nekos obey their master's every command as an irresistible impulse. She told me that nekos are so loyal to their masters, that, if they were told to jump off a building, they would. That's why trust is so important, the neko has to trust that their master won't give them any stupid commands."

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I didn't want you taking advantage of it..." I mutter under my breath. Katsuki starts scratching and rubbing behind my ear, making me purr and smile.

"What do you mean 'taking advantage?'"

"I knew you'd make me- R-Right there, don't move your hand." I move my head slightly so Katsuki can scratch a particular spot. "Anyway, I knew you'd make sit in your lap, like, all the time, and make me let you pet me."

"Well, if you weren't so stubborn, I wouldn't have to do that." Katsuki keeps scratching and rubbing at that spot behind my ear. My ear twitches and my eyes close. "Wait, so, why didn't you stop calling me 'master' after the first time I told you to?"

"You were asking, not telling. It was in the form of a question, which doesn't register as a command." I purr louder as Katsuki starts petting me. "So, now, if you want, you can command me to stop."

"Nah, I think I want you to, now."

"Damn it.