🍦Bad Boy, Good Boy🍦

backstory: kirishima is like the bad boy from breakfast club. bakugou lives with a very christian and traditional family, he's a 'good boy' but really doesnt want to be

both of them are 17 in this, so there will be underaged sex and underaged drinking (they wont get drunk, but they will be drinking)

Kirishima's Bacteriologist's POV-

I walk into the bar. I really can't believe that fake I.D. worked. I guess they weren't lying to me.

I look around and see an empty stool. There's a person next to it, but they probably won't bother me.

I walk over and sit down.

"So, what'll you be having?" The bartender asks me. I bite my lip. I have no idea what I'll be having, because I've never had any of this before.

"He'll have a light beer." The stranger next to me says. The bartender shrugs, then sets a full glass in front of me. "It's obvious this is your first time with alcohol, and you're not supposed to be here. Don't worry, neither am I." The guy winks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm 17 years old."

"Oh." I say. I pick up the glass in front of me and take a sip. My face quickly forms into an expression of disgust. I almost gag.

"You okay there, buddy?" The stranger asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I quickly gulp some of the gross tasting alcohol down my throat.

"Oh, so you're a rebel." The stranger sips his drink.

"Huh?"

"You think you're disobeying mommy and daddy, when, really, you're just failing to be edgy."

I scoff.

"Then, how do I be edgy?" I ask.

"Well, first off, don't refer to it as 'edgy'. Second, why are you trying to rebel against your parents?"

"I don't know. I think it's that sheltered teenager thing, where I learn about the real world, and I want to live in it without seeing it threw a lense. My parents are strict Christians." I take a drink from my glass, getting used to the taste. "Why are you trying to rebel against your parents?"

"Ha! As if! They couldn't give less of a shit about me! My mom is working almost 24/7 at the hospital, and my dad is an alcoholic."

"Oh. I-I'm sorry."

"'S all fine. What's your sexuality?" He asks me.

"Huh?"

"Sexuality. Like who you're attracted to. What's yours?"

"Uh, I like girls. Who else would I like?"

"Um. Guys?"

"Why would I choose to like guys?"

The stranger looks at me in disbelief.

"I- I shouldn't have to explain attraction to you, but here goes. Some guys are attracted to other guys like you're attracted to girls. They can't help it."

"So... It's not a choice? My parents always said it was."

"It's not."

"And my parents always said those people were mean and horrible because they chose to defy God."

"Well, let me ask you, what do you think of me?" The guy asks.

"You're pretty cool, I guess. You're nice."