🎂Sharing is Caring🎂

(i just felt like writing so here we go, some fluff)

Explodo Murder Boi's POV-

This was a bad idea.

Inviting Kirishima to a sleepover?

Not going to end well.

Kirishima had been my crush for awhile. I don't know what had driven me to ask Kirishima to a sleepover, but he had agreed. For some reason.

It was break, so we were going to be sharing my dorm for a few nights. I was excited and anxious. A lot of things can go wrong.

What if I had one of those wet dreams again?

What if I had one and I moaned?

What if I moaned his name?

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard Kirishima gently rap at my door.

I stood up and looked in a body length mirror.

Black tank, black basketball shorts. Yeah, that's good enough.

I go to the door of my dorm and open it so Shitty Hair can come in.

"Hey, Baku!" Was the first thing he said to me.

"I thought we talked about calling me 'Baku'." I replied.

"Awe, c'mon! Loosen up!"

"No."

Kirishima frowns in defeat. I want to make him smile, shine his sharp teeth that I tease him about but secretly love. I almost apologize, but refrain.

I love him, but I can't let him know that. He'd be disgusted. He may be gay, but there's no way he'd like me.

"Just hurry up and get in here." I tell him. I step back, so he can walk in, and so he does. He throws two duffle bags down beside my bed.

"Hey, I'm gonna be right back. I need to go get my inflatable mattress (fuck you im not saying futon)." He quickly leaves and closes the door behind him. I decide to sit on my bed and scroll through Netflix on my laptop, not really finding interest in any of the shows and movies.

It had been a few minutes since Kirishima left to get his mattress. Where was he?

As I thought that, an embarrassed Kirishima opened my door.

"What's up with you?" I ask.

"So..." He chuckles nervously. "My mattress... kinda... has a hole in it..." He trails off.

"'Kinda'?"

"But, it's alright!" Shitty Hair says, ignoring me and perking up. "I'll just sleep on the floor!" He finished. It seemed like he was eager to clean up a mess that he didn't cause nor existed.

"Okay." I say, shrugging off his apology and behavoir. He seems... relieved, to say the least.

Night One (there's going to be three)-

Shitty Hair settles his comforter and pillow, both were in one of his duffle bags, on the floor. He sits down on his blanket. After that, everything comes to an awkward silence.

"Shitty Hair, what's up? You're usually really talkative, especially with me." I say, my eyes not leaving my laptop screen, which still has Netflix pulled up because I can't find fucking anything to watch.

"Nothing! I'm fine!" He answers. I look at him incredulously (be proud of me, mr english teacher, i used a vocab word).

"Alright..." I draw out the vowels. "Do you wanna binge The Office with me?" I ask him.