🍦Direct🍦

uh oh sisters

He's an angry boi's POV-

I walk into my dorm, slamming the door and locking it. I fall onto my bed and scream into my pillow. Dinner with my parents was so frustrating.

I continue screaming into my pillow. My thoughts all of a sudden shift to a certain red head. I start to think of how muscular his body is. I think about his smile and laugh. I think about how damn perfect his face is.

Well, now I'm hard.

I roll my eyes and sigh, wishing I could just go on over to Kirishima's dorm and have him fuck me. But I'm unfortunately too much of a pussy to tell him how I feel.

I pull off my pants and boxers, grabbing some lube from my bed side table. I put the liquid on three of my fingers. I position my fingers at my entrance, pushing one in. I imagine it's Kirishima's finger, stretching me before he fucks me senseless. I push another in.

"Kirishima~." I moan as I piston my fingers in and out of myself. I add another finger, groaning at the stretch. Fuck, if only these were his fingers. Better yet, his dick. I continue quietly moaning Kirishima's name.

As I get closer to my climax, my quiet moans of Kirishima's name get louder.

"Fuck, Kirishima~." I move my fingers faster.

My movements stop when I hear my door unlock and the knob turn. Then, I remember.

Kirishima has a key to my room.

"Hey, Bakubro! I heard you calling my name, so-" Kirishima stops mid-sentence. I look at him. He's only wearing a towel, which is wrapped loosely around his hips. The sight of his bare, muscular chest makes me release. My face scrunches up and I grit my teeth. White, hot strings cover my shirt that I had not taken off.

"I can explain." I say, staring at the ceiling, refusing to look at Kirishima.

"What is there to explain?" He asks. I can't tell exactly what he's thinking. I'm slightly scared.

"U-Uh... why I was moaning your name?"

"That's self-explainatory."

"Is it?"

"Yeah." Kirishima bites his lip. "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I jolt up.

"What did you say?"

"Oh, I thought you heard me, nevermind." Kirishima starts to leave.

"No, no. I heard you." I say, but Kirishima continues to leave. I straighten up. "Drop the towel."

He turns around.

"What?"

"Oh." I slyly smile. "I'm sorry, I thought you heard me. Nevermind."

Kirishima takes a deep breath, looks me directly in the eyes, and drops his towel.

"Now take off your shirt." Kirishima demands. I swiftly pull off my shirt.

"Get your ass over here, pretty boy." I wave him over to me.

"So, we're being direct now?" Kirishima makes his way to my bed, getting in between my legs. I lean up and kiss him, hooking my arm around his neck, using my other arm to stable myself. Kirishima puts one of his hands on the small of my back, using his other arm to stable himself.

"Of course." I say when I pull away for air.

"Well, today you avoided me after I complimented you, sooo."