"Why are you pissed off? Did you forget this is your favorite place your office?"

"It's SATURDAY!" He glared.

"You used to work even on Sunday." Rihito laughed.

"I'd rather be at home than be here wasting my time with you." Ryouma got up to leave.

"I know right? but you workaholics!" He rolled his eyes. "She had work today and I was so bored alone. We should add up a new rule among her number of rules, Saturday and Sunday = hubby day."  Rihito crossed his arms and nodded.

"Before I come and hit you, get to the point." Aaron clenched his fist.

"Okay then, without further ado, wait, any guesses?"

"Aaron, what're you waiting for? hit him." Ryouma gave him a nod.

 "You guys are scary!" Rihito pouted. "Okay then, I'm dating Rina," Rihito announced.

"Finally?" Aaron rolled his eyes. 

"So?" Ryouma shrugged.

"For real." He added.

"For real?" Ryouma raised his brows. "Weren't you married?"

"There you go, you're really going to pretend you know nothing?" Aaron asked.

"Well then, I gotta go, going to pick my wife for our first date." He grinned getting up.

"You're going to get punched in your face if you drop by unannounced." Ryouma warned him.

"I'm ready to be her punching bag for the rest of my life."He winked. "So you guys enjoy your holiday, I'm going to enjoy mine. Bye." Rihito danced out of the room.

Ryouma rolled his eyes and then with a serious face he nodded at Aaron.

Aaron dialed a number, "What's the situation?"

Ryouma dialed another number, "Rihito's on his way to your office.....Congrats! You successfully cornered and conquered him...... Anyway, hurry up and fess up everything to Teresa cause I can't play 'I don't know things' anymore and although it's nearly impossible to slip out but free up some time this afternoon, we need to talk. And no it can't wait so you better slip out. Location: My office."

**** 

Rina had taken help from Ryouma, few tips of how to corner him accepting that he too has feeling for her and according to Ryouma 'puppies are afraid of abandonment' and the best method he recommended was threatening him to leave, when she confessed she wanted a real serious relationship, Rihito stepped back and when she couldn't get a response to her confession she followed his tips, threatened to leave.

Ryouma asked her to meet him in his office but the problem was her boyfriend who wouldn't leave her alone for a second as Ryouma said 'A cute little pup'. After her thousandth of attempt finally, Rihito left her alone, but of course, she had to take help from Aaron to come up with some excuse and keep him busy.

 "What's with this tense atmosphere?" She frowned as she entered Ryouma's cabin. "I thought you were with Rihito?" She looked at Aaron.

"Come, have a seat." 

"O.K" She smiled nervously as she took the seat across them.

"so how's Rihito?" Ryouma asked with a serious face.

"huh?"

"Is he normal?" Aaron leaned resting his hands on the table.

"Hmm, what exactly is going on?" She asked confused.

 "We're selling you a defective product so a little counseling and providing you with special costumer care service?" Aaron shrugged.

"Excuse me? I know you two are great businessmen but please can we talk in the language I can understand?" 

"Rihito is over the moon right now and of course you're the reason so thank you for making our friend the happiest man on the planet." Aaron smiled at her.

"We've been looking after him since he had his heart broken by his ex whom you've met already, so there are few things we need to do to make sure of his happiness, we know you and we trust you with him so we'll spare the questions like do you really love him and warn you not to play with his heart and of course you need not be afraid of being played by him either. He's so whipped that he'll do anything to keep you close to him. But you need to tell us if he starts acting anything outside normal."  

"Like?"

"like if he starts to distance himself from you, he starts hiding things, avoids you or anything you feel out of ordinary." Ryouma explained.

"Why would he...wait... you mean when he gets tired of me?"

"No." They both said in unison.

"Then what do you mean by avoiding me or distancing from me?"

"As much as I'd love to explain about his dark past and of course he wouldn't mind me sharing this with you but it's more appropriate if the person himself tells you about it. We don't want to deprive him of that right. You've already crept into his heart and trust me you already have the lifetime subscription too but promise to reach us if you find anything unusual." Ryouma gave her a stern look.

"And the most important thing, if anyone, ANYONE approaches you asking about your relationship especially his mother, STAY AWAY. I repeat RUN from there if you need to. Not that I suspect your capability to beat the person into a plum but still get the hell out of there and contact asap." He added. 

"Why? Does his mother too belong to the mafia group or something? Do I need her approval for our relationship? Is she scarier than Grandy?" 

Ryouma laughed, "No, no one is scarier than the Satan." "But yes she has been a headache to us all." His face darkened.

"Rina, you better listen to me loud and clear, you're not to have anything to do with his mother. Approval? Bullshit!" Aaron raised his voice.

She flinched.

"Are we clear?" Ryouma asked. 

It wasn't really clear to her what was going on but still, she nodded.

"Good, now we won't be keeping you long, your dog might go into depression, deprived of attention from his owner." 

****