Dancing

Chapter 31

When the two blondes entered the party arms locked at the elbows Rebekah and Klaus shared a confused look while Care gave Cami an silent nod thanking her for the escape. A slow song started to play as Stefan reentered the room eyes fixed on Caroline like she was a piece of meat. 

"Klaus dance with Caroline" Cami demanded.

"What?"

She nodded toward Stefan raising her eyebrows at Klaus informing him that Caroline needed saving. They all knew if he reached her before Klaus he would ask her to dance and her being her wouldn't be able to decline.

"Oh ok" Klaus said walking over to Caroline pulling her hand "Lets dance."

As he spun her on to the dance floor Stefan stood close by watching them with a glare.

"You host an amazing party, love"

"Thank you, but I'd sure hope it is amazing since this is my chosen profession and all."

"So When is Mark going to return?" Klaus asked know that at best only Cami and Stefan were listening to there conversation.

"He said that he should be back in about three days as long as all goes well with the new restaurant and he doesn't live here in Boston."

"So sorry I don't recall silly information about a man I've never met" Klaus joked with her.

"Can you blame me for not introducing him to you guys?"

"I guess not love we are a handful, but think of it this way might as well throw him into the deep end to swim so you are not wasting years only to find that he'll drown."

"I'm a vampire, I have forever, I think I could waste a few years."

The song ended and Damon was next to Caroline in a heartbeat. 

"Barbie take a walk with me" he demanded kindly with a concerned look on his face.