The Agreement

Chapter 2

Caroline POV:

It was late in the afternoon when Derek my very flamboyant assistant cam to me. "Boss there is a Nick here to see you."

"Nick the brides brother?"

"I'm not sure what he looks like." I rolled my eye "Bring him in" I said as I continued to organize the center pieces. I heard the foot steps behind me "Nick if you tell me you misplaced your tux again I'm going to kick your handsome ass."

"Its nice to see you still find me handsome." Surprised by the voice I heard I turned around in a hurry "Klaus" I said in a hushed shocked tone and a smile I was unable to hold back. "What are you doing here?"

"Can we go somewhere to talk?"

"Sorry my Fiance will be here in about ten minutes for lunch so if you want to talk you'll have to walk with me." He took my hand and look at my ring. "Stefan is a very luck man." He said assuming I was engaged to Stefan. "That coward is long gone."

"So who does this gem belong too?"

"Don't be jealous now Klaus, how's Cami doing?"

"Rebekah?" he questioned on how he knew about her. "Actually Hayley is a bit of a gossip. That is why your here isn't it, you want me to help train her?" He nodded his head. "You want me to help your girlfriend?" I questioned surprised. "Caroline we both know your going to help her so can we please skip this game?"

"Oh you know I'm just going to help her do you?"

"Yes because that's who you are, still my Caroline who is filled with light and try's to see the good in everyone.I know you Caroline and you want to help everyone."

I rolled my eyes because he was correct and that annoyed me. Just then Rick came from behind me "you almost ready for lunch?"

"Alaric nice to see you again" Klaus said with a jealous tone realizing that Ric was the owner to the ring on my finger. "Klaus your visiting as well?" I looked at Ric inquisitively "as well?"

"Hayley, Rebekah and Hope are at the house" he Informed me.

"I'll let you finish up here. I'll be in thr car" Ric added kissing me on the check before he left. "Stay together for the kids" Klaus Said when Ric was out of ear shot. I gave him a look that said don't start. He gave me that smirk of his. "I will help her but there are some conditions."

"Of course, love."

"First you will compel her not to drain anyone while in my city. Secondly if this doesn't work you need to handle her. And lastly you owe me a favor you can't say no or ask any questions."

"You got yourself a deal, Darling" he said still smirking.

Derek wander over to us. "Great your here while I'm at lunch you need to finish the center pieces fill the glasses with campaign. Iron the runner then make sure no one place a foot or any other body part on it." After writing this all down he stare at me. "Go" I demand. "Always nice to see you at the Helm of the ship" Klaus complimented on my bossiness. I sincerely think that he is the only person to truly appreciate that about me. As he was walking away "hey Klaus" I called. He turned around to look at me "I still find you very handsome" I informed him with a smile and when to meet Ric at the car for lunch.