The Photos and Compulsion

Chapter 3

Klaus POV:

"Hey Klaus" Caroline called my name I turned to looked to her "I still find you very handsome" with that amazing smile of hers she left. I was unaware of how hard this was going to be for me. The moment I seen her I wanted to grab her and kiss her.

I opened the passenger door side of the SUV. Kol who was driving "so how'd she look?"

"More beautiful than I remember."

"Don't let this one hear you say that" he stated pointing back to still passed out Cami. "She seems to be out longer than normal" I notice. "I might have slowed down the process a little to make the trip easier on everyone" Davina admitted shyly. "It won't hurt her will it" I questioned. "Hopefully it will kill her."

"Kol" Davina scolded him.

When we arrived at Caroline and Rics house I carried Cami inside. "Ric said there is a cell to lock her in the basement till she wakes, that way she doesn't run before you can compel her" Rebekah told me. I hate having to lock Cami up but Caroline rules so in the cell she went. As I closed the door from the basement three brunette girls ran past me giggling. One girl backed up and put her hand out to shake mine "Hello I'm Jo" she introduced herself with a firm hand shake. defiantly taking after Caroline. "Nice to meet you Jo I'm Klaus." Her eyes lit up "Auntie Caroline was right you are very hot."

"Eww Joey thats my dad" Hope screamed. The girls all started to giggled and run up the stairs. "Be careful on the steps" Haley yelled. "Auntie Caroline?" Kol asked Hayley. "When Alaric's wife was murdered the twins where transferred into Caroline, the girls along with the small remainder of the coven as trying to bring Jo back. In the case that it does work Care and Ric have been very honest with the girls about who their mother really is."

I shook my head if they bring her back Caroline wouldn't be the mother to those girls anymore and it would destroy her. But knowing Caroline and that big heart of hers she is most likely the one spearheading this entire revival. "Has anyone else noticed that there are only photos of all four of them, not one of the happy couple" Rebekah mentioned. "Maybe they are just really involved parents" Davina suggested. Rebekah held a picture in it smiling was a beautiful brunette in the back grown with his arms around the women and a big smile on this face stood Ric. "How do you explain this then?" From down stairs came "Trouble in paradise?"

"Its awake" Hope groaned. "Young lady that is not how we speak about people is it" I reprimanded her. "No,sorry" Hope apologized quietly and joined the twins outside.

I was standing in front of the cage that held Cami. "You locked me up?"

"Sorry, I had too rules are rules."

"Since when does Klaus fallow anyone else rules?"

"Since they are my friends and they are helping us."

"Friends?"

"Yes I do still have a few of those."

"Friends or Ex-girlfriends?"

"We never dated."

"Sorry. Girl you loved and fucked in the woods."

"Yes her and her fiance whom she has two children with. Don't be catty Cami, now look at me so I can let you out of this box." Once she was looking in my eyes I compelled her. "You will not drain anyone while we are here. Only kill if your life is in danger."