Brotherly Talk

Chapter 7

Caroline and the girls left the house; Klaus picked up Cami and moved her to the couch. "Brother what are you doing?" He looked at Kol confused thinking it was obvious what he was doing. "Not with Cami, I mean dating her? Do you forget I've been around during your attempts at courting Caroline for years."

"Kol I've moved on. She's made it very clear that she doesn't want to be with me."

"But you two made the most passionate love that you've had in you thousand years" Kol said mocking Klaus. He glared at Kol "yes then she when running to Stefan and is now engaged to Alaric."

"Oh Brother we all know that a fake relationship."

"it doesn't matter I'm happy with Cami" he lied.

"Are you?"

"Yes, well when she's herself."

"Nik what if this is who she is now?" Klaus ignored the possibility and looked and an unconscious Cami. "You know I've caught her staring at you when you're not looking."

"Kol don't be ridiculous."

Just then Cami popped up and gasped for air. "Where's that bitch?"

"Shopping" Kol answered.

"You let her snap my neck."

"You insulted her child if I didn't allow her to let out her frustration it would have been really bad for you during training."

"Ha Klaus let Caroline do anything." Turning to face Cami "You need to learn no one lets Caroline do or don't do anything, she does what she wants" Kol informed her.

"Is her sex that good?" she rudely questioned Klaus.

"I don't know but I'd like to find out" Kol joked. Two large hands landed on his shoulder "To bad you'll never find out" Damon said. Hopping over the couch looking at Cami "and yes it is" he added. "Who are you her boy toy?"

"Her fiancé is my best friend and she is a very old ex of mine"

"You compelled her mate I'm not sure that counts." Klaus spat.

"Not the first time! That doesn't matter now she is on to bigger and better things ain't that right Ric?" Damon question as he reentered the house. "You're not wrong about the bigger part" Ric joked. "So where is your better half?" Ric added.

"Yes where is the lovely Elena?" Klaus wondered.

"Off somewhere enjoying her human life with my brother and his hero hair."

"Ouch" Kol said as the door open and in walked Bonnie and Enzo.

"There she is" Damon Smiled pulling Bonnie on top of his lap.

"Leftovers mate?" Enzo questioned Ric. "You know where they are." Enzo reentered the room with a plate filled with Pasta. "So where is that fiancés of yours?" Before Ric could answer the girls entered the home laughing. Enzo laid his plate on the end table and wondered over to the packet of women. "Rebekah and Hayley nice to see you again, you're new" he said looking at Davina. "And is with me" Kol warned. "Easy mate here the lady I'm looking for" he said spinning Caroline in to his arms. "Hello gorgeous" Fighting out of his grasp "Hello Enzo, do you forget I'm engaged?" She questioned hugging on Ric. "To a human, I can wait, I'm patient." Rebekah noticed Klaus glaring at Enzo and nudged Davina and Haley to take notice. "You had your chance."

"Yes love, but your emotions were off it wouldn't have been real."

"True but that would have been the only way you'd get a chance."

"Ouch you wound me." He exclaimed over dramatically putting his hand over his heart.

With a giggle at his dramatics Caroline changed her focus to Bonnie and Damon. "You staying for dinner?"