Training Session

Chapter 11

The house woke to the smell of pancakes one buy one people came down stairs. "Mommy" Lizzy and Jo screamed wake Ric and Caroline from there sleep. The ran down the stairs to check on the girls and in the kitchen stood Jo making breakfast. Ric and the girls ran to her hugging her and crying. After a heart warming reunion Ric started to introduce her to all there house guests.

Caroline whooshed to a place in the woods where she had told Klaus to bring Cami for her training. They showed up not to long after Care stopped crying. Of course Klaus noticed "are you ok?"

"I'm fine please leave." The couple turned away and took a few steps. "No, Cami you stay." Once Klaus as gone they began. "Ok Cami before we start you need to know if you are only doing this because he wants you too it will not work. You need to be doing this because you want it."

"I do."

"Good. This won't be easy and it will hurt a lot." As she ended her statement she punched Cami in the face, then kicking her in the side while she was down. Klaus who was watching from a distance gasped at Caroline's actions. Cami get up angry. "If you can control yourself while your angry you can do it any time." Care took a blood bag from her purse and cut it open and poured it onto her skin "don't move" Caroline instructed. Cami tried but her attempt only last a few seconds before charging Caroline to get to the blood. Care easily put Cami on her back, this went on for hours until Cami bit Caroline. Caroline snapped her neck and started cleaning up the mess from the day.

Klaus appeared looking down at Cami's lifeless body. "Come to check on things?" Caroline questioned not bothering to stop cleaning. "What happened here?"

"She bite me. But you already knew that."

"Maybe you shouldn't have whipped blood all over yourself and tempted a blood addicted vampire."

"I told you to go away."

"I wasn't bothering you just watching you work" Klaus explained flinging Cami over his shoulder.

"If I could sense you were here so could she. If you want this to work you can be hovering. Now I should get back and start on dinner."

"Jo already has that done" Klaus informed her. "How did I not realize this before you where feeling replaced. Don't worry love no one could ever replace you."

Caroline looked at Cami and back to him "Could have fooled me" before he had a chance to reply she whooshed away.