Truth

Chapter 22

Truth

Freya had noise canceled the office/ art room in Caroline's new house, Klaus was in painting when Freya grabbed Caroline's hand and whooshed into the room. "What is going on?"

"Klaus don't get mad but about almost two months ago Marcel has been in two and trying to compel me. He thinks it is working. He and Cami are an item. She wanted to be a vampire, They had established this plan to try and weaken you but they fear you are losing interest in her and are now trying to use me against you." Caroline informed him with a flinch waiting for him to explode. "Obviously it isnt working do you mind keeping up this charade till we figure what he is up too."

"No. Thats fine he hasn't let anything slip yet we just eat and he talks about himself... a lot." Klaus broke his paint brush in half with the force he was holding his fist closed.

"Freya sister do leave us and keep and eye on Cami please." Once She was out of the room Klaus discarded of the broken brush "hes falling for you, you know."

"No, he just wants to hurt you."

"Trust me love, I know him this is how he flirts. You feel the same?" Before she could answer a sad realization came over his face. "The painting, its for him."

"Klaus no! I'm sorry I lied I just wanted to make sure Cami was involved before I brought this to your attention." Caroline confessed as he slowly stalked toward her putting his hand on her hip and pushing her against the wall. "Klaus" she let out in a moan whisper. He slammed his lips against her. Cold and hot chills surged through her body going numb as he pulled away too soon.

"That painting was always intended for you. I wasn't sure when I could give it too you but I knew I just had to be alone with you. I couldn't stand seeing you with her."  

"Ric told me what happened with Stefan, that you've been waiting for me for 8 years.I only moved on because I thought you did. I have to pretend to be with Cami but understand I want to be with you I choose you every time no matter what, my heart unbeating but still very much there belongs to you Caroline." he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear "I love you Caroline."

"I love you too Klaus I have since that date at the Miss Mystic pageant. I was confused because you are suppose to be evil and I had whatever with Tyler. I'm so sorry I waited so long."

"Caroline is fine we have eternity" He kissed her again more passionate then the last time. She smiled flirtatiously "If you were paying attention you would have noticed that it was your shirt I was wearing for my portrait."

"And the bracelet I gave you years ago. Did you really thing I was going to get jealous of Enzo?"

"Oh you were" she informed him running her hand up and down his strong arm.

"No I was just trying to keep my wits about how gorgeous you looked in that skin tight number you had on."

"So not jealous just horny?"

"Absolutely correct" he agreed with his smirk.

"Somehow I don't believe that."

"Well I guess I'll just have to show you" he said pulling her in tightly lightly biting at her neck.

"Klaus stop it" she giggled. He kissed her cheek "Once this is done with Cami and Marcel we shall continue this."

"I look forward to it" she briefed him as she opened the door and sat down at her desk going through client prospects.

Hey everyone sorry it has been so long since i have posted life has been crazy. I am a new mom, got a promotion at work which demands a lot more from me, plus i've been sick as a dog. Things seem to be settling in to place so hopefully I will be more consistent with my posts. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

- Cchulie