Nervous

Chapter 25

Caroline added more tea to her mug and started toward her office. Realizing if he did not more Caroline would find him and know he was listening in on her conversation with Elijah Klaus whooshed back in to his studio.Once she got into her office she flopped herself down on the sofa near the bookcase and started to cry. Klaus heard from where he was hiding and whooshed to her side. "Sorry, I thought I was alone."

"Love whats wrong?"

"Its nothing." He took her face in his hand "Caroline love please tell me what has brought this beautiful face to tears?"

"You don't want to hear it, most of it will just upset you."

He moved his eyebrows close to his hairline indicating for her to tell him.

"Well tomorrow is Damon's birthday so naturally I'm planing the party. Tonight he informed her that Stefan and Elena are coming."

"Why are you so nervous to see him?"

"After I decided to stay and help Ric instead of coming to you he harassed me for a very long time. He would tell me about all the women you were with back in the twenties and how much more beautiful they were compared to me. How your never going to stay with me forever because I am always second best."

"None of the women of my past come close to being as amazingly breathtaking you are. I belong to you, I have since the moment I met you."

She touched his face lightly "I love you. I'm so nervous to see how he acts tomorrow with you being here but in a relationship with Cami."

"I can kill her right now and attend that party with you. Just stay the word."

"Oh there is the Klaus I remember" she said with a smile. "So you broke a chair huh?" She questioned with a wider smile.

"Who told you that?"

"I can't reveal my sources" she joked. "Ok maybe I was a little jealous."

"If that a little jealous do I want to see very jealous?"

"Not unless you want this pretty little home of yours burnt to the ground."

"Nik you wouldn't" she smiles again wickedly.

After what felt like hours she leaning in to whispered in his ear "its getting late I'm heading to bed...Nik" drawing out the name that drove him crazy when she called him by it. She whooshed to bed before he could reply or reacted. He took a deep breath praying that this situation with Cami and Marcel would end soon so he could be with Caroline in every way possible for the rest of eternity.