Party?

Chapter 28

The party was in full swing, Caroline was speeding around the room making sure all was going smoothly. Klaus was at the bar with one eye on her at all times. Who wouldn't she is light. Tonight she is the image of perfection dawning a beautiful emerald green knee length dress that fit her curves like a glove. Unbeknownst to Klaus Damon has sat down next to him "Its a bit creepy to still be stalking Barbie don't you think?"

"Not stalking she is aware I am here, so I'm not stalking I'm staring."

"She told me that she is in love with you and whats happened the last few weeks, so im ever to collect your gratitude."

"My gratitude?"

"Wasn't it I who always sent her to distract you."

Klaus let out a laugh "I guess I do owe you a thank you" Klaus glanced at him with a smile.

"Your welcome man just don't drag it out too long" Damon advised patting him on the shoulder before wandering over to Bonnie and kissing her on the cheek. Klaus smiled at the unique couple.

"Hello Stefan, better late then never" he stated aware of the human behind him.

"Well we all arn't vampires so it takes us a bit longer to get around."

"One of the many perks of being human isn't it" Klaus mocked.

"What are you doing here Klaus?"

"Enjoying a glass of brandy at my friend Damon's birthday."

Before he could he could respond Elena started to wave him over to where she was standing instructing that he wanted him to join her. As Stefan joined Caroline and Elena he couldn't help but listen in. "Stefan there you are, I was just telling Caroline about how good you're doing in School. She didn't finish school" Elena informed him Condescendingly.

"I was raising two children and started two businesses" Caroline defends.

"Yes and your little businesses are doing well?"

Before Caroline got a chance to inform Elena that they in fact were doing very well she walked away across the room so she could speak with Ric who had been talking with Bonnie and Damon for the last hour. Stefan stared at her with this all knowing expression that was getting really annoying "WHAT?"

"I just wondering if Klaus's love for you was so strong and true why arn't you on his arm?"

"You know why."

"No no Ric is over there happy with his family and here you are alone."

Caroline smiled as she was to inform him that Caroline Forbes needs no man "Care Darling" Kol yelled with his arm draped over Damon's shoulder as they made there way over to them. Its time to start Karaoke Barbie" a tipsy Damon informed her as she dragged her to the stage.

"Hello everyone I do hope you are all having a great time. Now we shall start an activity that our birthday boy is very found of. At every table seating you will find a set of ear plugs I do suggest you use them before he starts singing."

Damon bummed into the taking the mic from her hand "Caroline Forbes everyone isn't she a dream. Thank you Care for putting on this beautiful party for me you are truly one of my closest friends and I love you so much, so this song is for you. It reminds me of how you felt when we first met."

Damon started singing She Fucking Hates Me form Puddle of Mudd as he held Caroline's hand while she laughed uncontrollably.