Like a French Girl

Chapter 21

About five weeks had past Cami was finally showing small signs of improvement. Care had a few dates with Marcel or shall we say Mark. He had not yet spilled the beans about Cami but she felt he was coming close. Klaus had been ignoring her and to night she had planned to end that. She requested everyone to leave the house. Freya put a spell on Cami so she wouldn't ask questions. "Hey Klaus" Care called from a sitting room that was attacked to her bed room. She had a victorian lunge couch set up across from it was an easel, blank canvas and many paints. He walked through the door "Caroline?" She closed the door which Freya had spelled to not open. She stood in front of him in an oversized men's gray sweater handing off one shoulder, letting you know that nothing is underneath on her wrist was the bracelet her gifted her years ago. Her hair was loose and messy. "What's going on?"

"I'm collecting my favor. Paint me like one of your French girls" she jokes. "Watching five minutes of that movie was too much."

"I don't know it gave me a good gift idea."

"Isn't it a little early in your relationship to be giving Mark a gift of this stature."

"Yes but Cami starting to show progress you might not be here when I need this."

"Love" he started to give his option.

"No remember no questions." Their eyes connected and they stare.

"So how do you want me?" She asked.

Klaus gulped "excuse me?"

Caroline smirked noticing that she got Klaus flustered. "Should I sit or lay of the chair?"

"Why don't you sit one knee up resting you elbow on your leg and you face in your hand looking over your shoulder." He walked over and pulled the shirt off her shoulder to expose a little skin. Klaus sat down and started working on the painting. "I'm going to miss you Mikaleson's when you all leave."

"Enjoying the chaos are you?"

"It was only me and my mom and now that she's gone and Jo's back, once you guys are gone I'll be completely alone for the first time since my mother died."

"We can stay as long as you need love."

"That's very nice of you. Klaus if someone gave you a gift like this what would you think?"

"Me personally knowing how long the beautiful lady had to sit still while it was painted, that fact that someone would give me a portrait of her to hang telling the entire world that she is mine. I would say it says I love you but to someone more modern and not as understand of art they might think it is a version of send a nude photo."

She sighed. "Don't worry love if he truly fancy's you he definitely appreciates art."

"How are you always this kind and charming?"

"You make it easy love." Caroline blushes and bits her lip.

They finish the portrait and Klaus sets it to dry .Both staring at the painting "you are absolutely divine."

"No no it's the artist not the object" Care insisted. She looked at the clock to check the time. "I gotta go meet Mark. Thank you again Klaus" She said exiting the room kissing him on the cheek.