The Decision

Chapter 1

Klaus POV:

"Klaus this is not ok, she tried to bit Hope. You need to handle this" Hayley demanded. "Lets talk about me as if I'm not in the room" Cami said sarcastically. Yelling loudly "if I address you it will to be kill you." Cami stood from her seat to take Hayley up on that offer.Knowing it would be the end of Cami if this battle occurred Klaus jumped in. "Wait, What if we take her to someone who can teach her how to control it" I suggested. I could see the gears turning in Elijah's head, Cami and he are friends at least they were before she was turned.Her horrid change in behavior has slowly turned everyone against her to be honest it had me at times questioning my decision to be with her. "You don't mean" Hayley started to question. "Yes she is unparalleled in her ability for this particular task" I answered. "She did only take two weeks to control herself and bounced right back after turning it off. If anyone could help it would be her" Elijah added. "Are you telling me you want to take your current girlfriend to see Caroline?" Kol questioned with his evil smirk that he inherited from me. "Well I have to come and watch this" he added. "Well I need to locate her first" I told him. "Sure like you don't know where she is at all times" he remarked.

Saving me from an argument with Cami Rebekah jumped in "we know where she is." Standing with her arms around Hayley. I know why Beks would know where she was they had long ago addresses their issues and where now good friends but from my understanding Hayley and Caroline hated each other. I guess confusion was showing on my face. "Caroline and I mended fences while she was carrying the twins. I was the only person who know what its like to carry a super witch or in her case two. We've grown very close in the last few years after that even been out to see her a few times."

"So you all have had contact with her for the last 5 years?" I asked Irritating. Before anyone else could answer me Hope appeared at the top of the stairs asking whats going on?

There is no point in hiding anything from this child her intuition is way to advanced for 7 years old. "We are discussing the possibility of visiting an old friends to help Cami" I answered Hope who was now sitting on her uncle Kol's lap. "What friend?"

"Caroline" Rebekah answered. Hope jumped off her seat. "Daddy please can we go with you? I love Care!"

"How could I say no to that face? Now Hope why don't you go pack we will all leave first thing in the morning."

After she disappeared to her room I looked at Rebekah inquisitively. "What? Who do you think helped hid Hope and I?" I just nodded and looked away. Of course Caroline helped, thinking about her brought a smile to my face. "Klaus I'm not going" Cami informed me. Then she fell to the floor. Rebekah stood behind her "sorry brother I can't listen to her anymore tonight."

With everyone leaving the room to go pack for our family trip Bekah and I sat on the couch "so are you nervous about seeing her?"

"Sister why would I be nervous seeing the love of my life happy with someone else?" I questioned sarcastically. "Nik do you still intend to be her last?"

"Always."

"Then why start this business with Cami?"

"I didn't intend to take it this far but she was turned because she chose me."

"Nik she was involved with two vampires this was her fate. Fallow your heart big brother."