Guilt

Chapter 18

Jo was taking the chair to the garbage when Cami whooshed to the house "Where's Klaus?"

"In his room" Jo answered not bothering to look up at her. Cami opened the door to find Klaus lying on the bed staring at the ceiling. "Where were you all day?"

"I was at Blackstone Square watching people. I just needed to get away and clear my head. Everyone here hates me."

"You have tried to kill many of them."

"I know but I'm trying to learn."

"Not by ditching Caroline's sessions."

"It won't happen again, I'm sorry it's a bit difficult for me to be around this woman who you hold up on this large pedestal" Cami said joining him on the bed.

"I apologize that this is so hard on you but we need to be here she can help you I know it. Everything else we tired has not worked Cami" Klaus responded rubbing her back as they fell asleep.

Care had just left the bar letting Freya and Enzo have some alone time when a beautiful chocolate stood in front of her. "Don't scream take my hand and walk" he said trying to compel her. Wondering what this was about she played along. "I am Marcel but you will refer to me as Mark, you will not describe how I look to anyone. If they ask we met here at the bar, meet me tomorrow at Toro for eight pm." As Caroline walked home she question who this Marcel is and why he thought he'd be able to compel her.