Fake Date

Chapter 16

The three walked into the house and went their separate ways. Once Caroline entered her room she flung herself onto the bed and hid her face in the pillow.  Hayley, Freya, Jo, and Rebekah piled into the room. "Are you ok?" Jo questioned. Care tapped her ear indicating she could not speak her feelings with vampire ears in the house. "Oh no need to worry about that I spelled the room when I got here" Freya admitted. "I just spent an amazing day with Klaus and Hope and now that we are back here I have to watch him with Cami" she wines. "I'd be more than happy to kill her. Once you two are happy just undragger me" Bekah offered. "That's a bit dramatic" Hayley joked. "Caroline weren't you always Klaus bait back in the day? So what you need to do is get back in touch with your distractive ways and make him jealous until he gives into you" Jo Suggested. Caroline not looking to thrilled with the idea Rebekah added "come on Care it's what he deserves for bring her here."

"I wouldn't have anyone who would help me make him jealous."

"What about Enzo?"

"No I can't do that, he once had really feeling for me and though I know he no longer does I think it's a bit disrespectful to our friendship."

"It's ok Caroline he'll do it" Freya informed putting her cell phone back in her pocket. "How do we know that sister?"

"I may have set them up" Care admitted. Freya stood up "he'll be here in about ten minutes. Bekah go make sure Klaus is downstairs. I'm gonna leave now and met you two at the bar so I can actually have the date with Enzo."

Klaus was sitting on the couch watching the girls play with dolls when Rebekah flopped down on the chair next to him. "I though you all were doing the girls night?"

"Nope I was just helping Care do her hair." A knock came to the door and Bekah got up to answer it. "Enzo hello, come in." He walked through the door and sat on the couch. "I'm going to go get Care be right back." A few moment later she came back down "Caroline will be down in a bit."

"She is worth waiting for" Enzo stated. "Who's that?" Klaus questioned. "Ah the other accent" Enzo joked. "Excuse me?" Klaus asked. "Never mind, I'm Enzo we weren't properly introduced" with his hand out to shake Klaus's. "Klaus" he said shaking his hand in return. Caroline descended the stairs in a red skin tight dress that ended at her knees, her hair was straightened and her eyes were dark and smoky. "Hello Gorgeous" Enzo greeted with a kiss on her check. "Let me grab a jacket and I'll be ready to go."

Klaus fallowed her into the kitchen. "I thought you weren't interested in him?"

"I wasn't but after what Hope said today I decided to give him a fair chance. Spending the day with you and Hope made me realized that I want to spend my life with someone. I want to figure out how to have kids with the man I love if that's Enzo or not I don't know."

"So spending the day with Hope and I made you realized exactly what you want?"

"Absolutely, I need to stop living other people's lives and find my own happy ending. Anyway do you think this dress is too tight?" She questioned running her hands down her hips slowly changing the subject.

"A little."

"Perfect" she replied with a smile kissed his check slide past him making sure he felt her and took in her smell. "Enzo you ready?"

Hi All,

Sorry, its been awhile since I've posted anything. A few weeks ago I had my first child and was on bed rest for a bit so I haven't had much time to post or write. I will be trying to post more often from here on out but can't make any promises.

-Cchulie