Allies

Chapter 17

Klaus whooshed to his room and threw the chair at the wall. "I know that's how you normally work through your shit but please do not break all my stuff in the process" Jo asked him.

"I do apologize. Welcome back to the land of the living."

"Thank you. May I ask what is bothering you?"

"I was fine with coming when I though Caroline was in love. Since her engagement was a sham and she in fact has feeling for me. It's becoming extremely difficult for me to not want her confession of love and give mine to her in return. But that will not happen because I have Cami who I do love but she's not Caroline. Who is currently on a date with Enzo."

"I think Care is just trying to find something that is her own. She put her life on hold to be me for her friends that where in need. Now the one thing she wants she can't have and on top of that she is helping his girlfriend become a better person."

"Cami was nothing like this before she turned. She remind me very much of Caroline actually. When she became a vampire it's like she turned into a completely different person. I can't just leave her when she turned because of loving me" Klaus admitted. "Where is Cami by the way? I haven't seen her all day" Jo asked.

Flashback

It was five thirty in the morning and Cami sat in a café in Medford right off rout 93. A tall dark man sat in the seat across from her. "Marcel" she greeted him with a kiss. "How's it going?"

"Not as well as I expected. The ex is single and I do believe he is losing internet in me."

"Put him on a guilt trip about you dying and becoming a vampire for him. I will handle Caroline. You need her help to get yourself under control." They spent the day together, Cami showed him the bar they hung out at hoping that Caroline would be there. Cami pointed her out to him "WOW" he exclaimed. "Excuse me?"

"Cami you're still the most beautiful women I've ever seen, now go make up with Klaus while I distract her." As Cami whooshed away Marcel watched Caroline from a far taking in her beauty and grace.