Late Night

Chapter 19

When Caroline entered the house she finds a shirtless Klaus in the living room enjoying a glass of scotch. "Your back earlier then I thought you'd be" Klaus states. "Where you waiting up for me?"

"No, Hope woke up and wanted to hear a story." Caroline started to climb the stair with a smile and a blush. She could help it she found it so attractive when he was being a good dad. She changed into a spaghetti strap tank top and pair of shorts threw her hair up in a messy bun and when back down stairs. She sat on the couch next to Klaus "Do you mind if I watch tv?" She questioned Klaus. "By all means" he answered handing her the remote control. Caroline flicked through the channels and land on Titanic during the sketch scene. "There you go Klaus that how a real woman sits for a portrait" she flirted. "Maybe with a little more clothing, leave something for the imagination."

"Noted" she responded with a smile as she continued flicking through the channels before landing on My Fair Wedding. "Scooping out the competition?"

"Ha, no one is better than David Tutera" she answered with a quiet self-deprecation tone. "Oh I'm moving out tomorrow, I have this large house up on the hill, you and the rest of the family should move with me, ya know to give Ric and Jo some space." He nodded his head in agreement. "Can I show you something?"

"Of course, love." Caroline took his hand in hers and whooshed him to the new house. They walked through a large office Care opened a set of double doors that led into an art studio. As he walked around in "You did this for me?"

"Yeah, I know it's probably not as fancy as yours back home but I enjoy your art and can imagine that working with that small sketch pad is getting old."

"Thank you this is perfect."  After staring into each other's eyes longer than appropriate then just friends "Well I'm gonna head back now and sleep I have a long day tomorrow and then a date."

"Hit it off with Enzo?"

"No, we are better off staying just friends. My date is Mark I crashed into him while I was leaving the bar."

"Moving pretty fast aren't we love?"

"Maybe, but it's hard to be so lonely when everyone you know is so happy."

"Don't rush into something so serious to fast because you are lonely, trust me."