Want You Back

Chapter 29

"So what happened with you and Care?" Stefan questioned.

"Not that its any of your business but any romantic feelings we've had for each other is in the past, we have a close friendship."

"She's not bitter at all helping your girlfriend?"

"Why would she be?" Klaus played dumb like he was unaware of Caroline's feelings for him.

"I know the two of you had a moment in the woods."

"Yes, years ago. We have both moved on and are very happy."

"She's already moved on" Stefan asked a bit annoyed. "With who?"

"A restaurant owner I think his name is Mark."

"How are they together?"

"Couldn't tell you haven't met him yet, should be soon when he comes back into town. What does it matter to you mate?"

"Since the two of you aren't still in that weird all consuming love thing I guess telling you can't hurt. I miss her, I made a huge mistake not fighting for her."

Klaus clinched his fists trying to hold back his anger. "Have you forgotten about Elena?"

"i know but she will get over it and inevitability bounce back to my brother. It is destiny for the doppelganger to be torn between two lovers. Care can't be too into this Mark guy."

Annoyed but Stefan's declaration to get Caroline back Klaus decided to take matters into his own hands. "Why don't we find out. Caroline Love" he called as he waved her over.

"Klaus, Stefan" She greeted modding her head at the boys.

"Stefan and I where having a talk about relationships and being in love, You and Mark have been together for a bit now so tell me is it love?" Klaus knew what ever she told Stefan about Mark who actually be about him. He couldn't wait til he could make a move on Marcel so he and Caroline could started their forever.

"Yes I am" She answered with a wide smile.

"Oh do elaborate please" Stefan requested.

"Ok, Well I never felt more myself then when I'm with him.He's not afraid at my crazy need to be good at everything. We can sit in a room together in absolute silence and its not awkward, it fills me with content scene of knowing that he is my home so as long as we are together I'm safe. I'm so ready to love him for the rest of my long life" she closed with a brighter smile.

"Wow" Rebekah said standing behind Care knowing she was speaking of Klaus and not Mark. "Mark is a lucky guy" Cami commented as she joined the conservation. "Yes he is indeed" Stefan added making flirtatious eyes at Caroline.

"Ok, well I'm going to run to the ladies see you guys around."

"I'll accompany you" Cami offers.