Honesty

Chapter 8

Dinner was completed, the girls where tucked into bed. In the living room Hayley and Kol were playing a video game, Alaric watching them. Klaus had just finished a game of chess and was beginning to draw. Rebekah was doing something on her phone. Cami was sitting on the rocking chair staring out the window. Caroline had just finished washing the dinner dishes "Kol where's Davina?"

"On a walk."

Cami shot up from her seat "ugh I'm so bored."

"Sorry we don't exist to entertain you" Rebekah spat. Ignoring her rude comment "let's play honesty" Cami suggested. "Aren't we a bit mature for that?" Caroline asked. "You should talk forever 17" Cami insulted.

"Oh are you sad that you weren't turned before your face started to wrinkle?" Care retorted. The rest of the room had now stopped what they're doing and was watching the argument. "Come on Care let's play" Bekah pouted. "Fine"

"Thanks" Cami said to Rebekah.

"I didn't do it to help you I just want to know everyone's secrets."

Caroline went first "Rebekah are you going to see Matt while you're here?"

"I surly plan on it" she said with a mischievous smile. A few other questions were asked before focus came on Caroline. Hayley asked "who's the best you've ever had?" Caroline looked to Ric feeling uneasy. He nodded his head for her to answer truthful. "Klaus" she answered. "Oh why is that?" Hayley fallowed up. "No only one question a turn." Kol was next do he asked Care "what is your favorite alcoholic drink?"

"Right now I'm really into champagne." Klaus looked up from his sketch pad and his and Caroline's eyes locked. "Why was Klaus your best?" Rebekah asked pulling her out of the intense eye battle with Klaus. "Fine but no more, three in a row, its someone else turn." She sighed "it was best with him because it was three years of want, desire, passion, and love."

Cami with angry red checks "Ric how does it affect your relationship when your fiancé can't even say you're the best she ever had?"

"It doesn't, I'm not the love of her life and she isn't mine. That does not mean we don't love each other. Our relationship works for us and has for the last six years." Cami rolled her eyes hoping her question would have started a fight. Annoyed and wanting to prove Cami was nothing Ric asked "Caroline what is Klaus drawling?" Ric had seen what Klaus was drawling the location where he and Caroline made love years ago. "A landscape" she answered correctly. "Lucky guess" Cami insisted. "Ok fine he is drawling a section of the woods, in the early fall."

"Wow how do you know that" Kol questioned with an amazed voice.

"Because I know him."