The Truth

Chapter 5

Caroline's POV

It was now late in the evening I was in my bedroom putting lotion on my body getting ready for bed when Ric flopped down on the bed "So how was it seeing him today?"

"I imagine as hard as it was for you to see Jo the first time."

"Doubt it those someone else was in her body I didn't have to see her with another man." I sighed thinking just how hard it is for me to see Klaus with her. "Care why don't you just tell him what happened? I'm sure he would leave that Caroline knock off."

"Ric I have to be here for you and the girls, my priority right now is getting Jo back."

"You can't put your life on hold for us."

"Ric I have a lot more time here than you. For too long I thought I was in love Stefan but I was in love with the way he loved Elena. I took too long to realize I was in love with Klaus. So now I have to wait till he is ready and watch him try to love her like he loves me" She told him with tears running down her cheeks. Ric pulled her into a hug whipped away her tears "Once we get my wife back I'm going to help you get your happy ending."

Rebekah and Haley whooshed to the basement where they can talk freely. "So their relationship is a front!"

"We need to get Elijah and Freya here to help bring Jo back then we can work on getting Cami out of our lives for good" Rebekah exclaimed. "Elijah will be here in a few days. You need to work on getting your sister here" Haley agreed.

Text conversation between Haley and Elijah

H: I miss you, it's difficult to sleep without you.

E: We will be together soon. Did Caroline agree to help?

H: Yes, but that is not the most interesting information Rebekah and I came across today.

E: What did you two do?

H: Nothing, Rebekah was eavesdropping on Caroline and Ric, I might have joined her. Caroline is in love with Klaus. Alaric wants her to tell him but she won't because she can't leave the girls without a mother. Apparently they are trying to bring Jo back to life and once she us back Ric is going to help Caroline get Klaus back even though she does want to break he and Cami up.

E: I actually liked those two together even if it is a shame.

H: I know but Klaus still care a torch for her and she for him don't you want him to finally find happiness?

E: Of course I do.

H: You know who's really powerful and can help bring Jo back?

E: She's already coming with me. She wants to meet Caroline.

H: She's actually going to be in a room with Cami?

E: It would seem so.

End conversation with Elijah and Hayley and begin Bekah and Freya

R: Please come visit with the exclusion of Cami we are all having a great time and we miss you and Elijah.

F: I've already decided to come. I want to meet this Caroline. Maybe She's the key to getting rid of Cami.

R: Funny you should say that myself and Hayley were eavesdropping on Caroline and Ric. Caroline is in love with Klaus. Alaric wants her to tell him but she won't because she can't leave the girls without a mother. Apparently they are trying to bring Jo back to life and once she us back Ric is going to help Caroline get Klaus back even though she does want to break he and Cami up because she thinks he is happy with her.

F: With Davina's help I don't see why that wouldn't be achievable. What do you think, is she good enough for our dear brother?

R: The real question is does he deserve such a good person.

F: More importantly how is she with Hope?

R: Amazing! She helped me raise her when we faked her death. Hope loves her.