Meeting Freya

Chapter 12

Caroline walked through the door like nothing was bothering her in true Caroline Fashion. "Who wants to go out for a drink after dinner?" A few people answered as they gathered at the dinner table. "Oh Cami won't be joining us. She's a bit under the weather." As she finished the statement Klaus walked in the house with Cami flung over his shoulder.

They enjoyed a nice dinner and Care was in the master bedroom packing up her things when Freya came to introduce herself noticing the boxes "Are you leaving?"

"No well yeah but this room not the house. Would you mind if I shared with you?"

"Of course not, its your house after all."

"Not anymore" Care comment as she and Freya carried her stuff down the hall to her new room.

"I though you wanted Jo back?"

"I did, I do! I just thought I'd have more time to figure out what I'd do once she was back. Thank you for returning her to us by the way."

"Davina and Kol helped" Freya said humbly. "Not to over step my bounds but why haven't you told my brother you in love with him?"

"He has Cami and he is happy."

"I'm not so sure about that. Can I trust you to keep a secret?"

"Of course I'm the most trustworthy vampire you'll come across ask anyone" Care informed her with pride.

"Since my dear brother is so guarded and lies to himself I might have gone into his head while he sleeps, though he is with her he still dreams of only you. Its always the same dream of you coming to New Orleans and declaring your love for him."

"You better hope Klaus doesn't find out about that."

"Oh I'm not afraid of him I told him and Cami what I did and why I saw. Cami didn't like me telling her she's not the love of his life and tried to have me killed."

"And he did nothing?"

" I can't prove it was her. He's just so tired of being unlovable he will get it where he can."

"I can't tell him just yet. She still needs my help and I need to figure out my situation here."

"Understood but we can have a little gun making him miss you while you wait. I'm gonna extend Cami's little nap so she wont be able to join us at the bar this evening."

Caroline smiled "I believe this is the beginning of beautiful friendship!" The girls laughed as they made there way to the bar with the others.