Shopping

Chapter 15

Klaus and Hope just bought many pair of shoes and where now in a make-up store. "Hope darling you seem a little too young for make-up."

"No dad everyone starts wearing make-up at my age."

"Hope are you trying to get your father in trouble?" Caroline asked after over hearing the conversation. She smiled and put down the eye shadow. Caroline leaned down putting a hand on Hope's shoulder "Why don't you go pick out a lip gloss?"

"Training going so well you are done so soon?" Klaus questioned now that it was just he and Care.

"She never showed up, I waited for about three hours. Ran through my entire workout and then decided to take some me time."

"That interesting she left around five this morning." Klaus pulled out his phone to call her. She answered after two rings. "Hey babe I'm busy training with Caroline I see you later" and then she ended the call. Caroline rolled her eyes "You deserve better Klaus." He sighed "I really don't." She stepped closer to him "You are a good man, just a little misunderstood." Hope came running over "Care look at this one it has Bambi on it! Can I get it please?"

"Absolutely Sweetie" Caroline answered guiding her over to the check out.

Thy exited the store and Caroline turned to continue on her own way. "Wait Care join us please?" Hope yelled after her. Once Hope extended the invite to Caroline she looked up to her father "is that ok dad?"

"Today is for you Hope whatever you desire you can have."

"Please Care?!"

"How could I say no to you?" For hours the couple fallowed Hope in and out of stores exchanging flirtatious glances and smiles. Hope pointed out a beautiful blue dress. "Dad look at that wouldn't Care look marvelous in it?"

"Blue is her color" he agreed with a smirk to Caroline.

"Care you should try it on!"

"Hope I don't need a new dress."

"Nonsense you could always use another pretty dress." Knowing Hope was just a stubborn as her father Caroline agreed. She stepped out from the dressing room in the cobalt dress that  made a heart shape around her chest then flowed down to her feet make her legs look like they went on for miles. "Wow you look like a Princess."

"Thank you Hope." Klaus stared at her as we was falling in love with her all over again. "Caroline you are stunning."

"Thank you" She blushed as she went to change back into her clothes. When she returned Hope questioned "Are you going to get the dress?"

"No, I have no need for such a lovely dress."

"Couldn't you wear it on a date?"

"Yes if there was someone to ask me out on a date."

"What about that Enzo guy?"

"He is very nice but we are just friends Hope, now let's get going" Caroline said as she put the dress back on the rack.