Wise Up

Chapter 9

"Mom....I mean Auntie Care" Lizzy called from up stairs cutting the tension in the room. "excuse me duty calls" Caroline said exiting the room. The girls had moved all the pillows and blankets to the floor like a little fort. Caroline walked into the and seen all the girls awake with tears in there eyes. "whats wrong beautiful girls."

"we are scared, what is going to happen to you once our mother comes back."

"Oh girls I'll still be around for you two and Hope, I know you all have amazing mothers but I'll always be here for you if you ever need anything."

"We just don't want you to be alone" Jo told her. "You guys are so sweet to be thinking about me."

"Care I'll give up being with Hope's dad for you."

"Thats very kind of you. How bout I read you a story?" Caroline sat down by the girls and read them the Wizard of Oz and they all fell asleep including Caroline.

After Caroline went to check on the girls Cami whooshed to the kitchen and Klaus fallowed. "She knows you?" Cami question in a irritated tone. He had nothing to say, he was still in a bit of shock that Caroline found herself drinking champagne, their drink. "Do you have anything you say" she demanded pulling him from this thought. "No I do not, she knows me we have a past but you already knew that."

"Whatever" she said storming out of the house. Klaus knew she should have gone after her but he didn't want you. When he reentered the living room only Hayley and Rebekah were left in the room. "Where did everyone else go?"

"Ric was called to work, Kol went to find Davina."

Klaus flopped down on the couch and sighed. "Whats wrong brother?"

"I'm starting to think coming here was a bad idea."

"Harder to be around her then you thought?"

"No. Everyone keeps throwing Caroline in Cami's face. I don't like to make her feel like she isn't good enough."

"Sorry Klaus but no body but you likes her we all want you and Care to wise up and be together. If you don't like it stay in your room and don't come out until Care has cures that bitch" Hayley told him honestly then she and Bekah left him alone.