Above the Time

Morning moron

Are you free this morning?

We can eat breakfast together
(灬ºωº灬)

Can stared at his message before adding another.

Only if you want to

He received a message from Tin not long after.

I want to.

Those three words were simple but it definitely made Can smile.

Let's eat at that place near your house.

I'll pick you up.

Okay. See you!
(',,•ω•,,)

Can got up from his bed and stretched. He suddenly thinks that today will be a great day.

Damn, one person can really make someone's day.

-

"You're early," Can's mom comments. "What about breakfast?"

Can was in the middle of wearing his shoes as he grinned at his mom. "I'll eat breakfast with Tin."

Ms. Kirakorn raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Oh?"

"We started talking again this week," he said. "I'm scared but maybe because I am excited. I wanted to talk to him for a long time."

"You'll do well. Just be yourself."

Can smiled. "I will."

"Go now. Go get your man," Ms. Kirakorn winked.

He laughed before saying goodbye and looking at the car parked outside of their house.

"He's here. Bye, mom!"

"Take care! Invite Tin here next time!"

-

They waited for their food in the cozy and humble eatery near Can's house. The waitress wasn't the same waitress that flirted with Tin both times they were here before.

Can looked at the waitress carefully to see if she would have fallen weak to Tin's visual but to his surprise, the new waitress just grinned at the two of them with a crazed look in her eyes.

He immediately thought of Ley when he looked at the new waitress.

A fujoshi?!

And to support his theory, the new waitress looked like she might burst from giddiness just by looking at him and Tin.

Can averted his eyes at the waitress as he cleared his throat awkwardly.

He felt a pair of eyes staring at him. He looked at Tin who immediately caught his eyes.

"What?" Can asked, confused. "Is there something on my face?"

Tin smirked --- he had the audacity to smirk. "Nothing."

Can frowned. "What? Tell me, bastard!"

"I said it is nothing."

He pouted. "IC bastard."

Tin just had that amused look as he shook his head.

Can glanced at Tin's hands on the table and remembered how the latter usually intertwine their hands across the table to let the former waitress know he is off-limits.