Day 10

I am not mad (๑'ڡ'๑)

Are you okay?

Watch us practice! We can have breakfast together

I promise there wont be other people this time lol

-

Morning practice is almost over but Tin is not sitting on one of the bleachers nor on the place where he usually sits near the wall because he does not like to be directly under the heat of the sun.

Can glances at the bleachers whenever he has the time hoping for Tin to arrive.

He wants to go to the locker rooms to check his phone again if Tin replied to him.

And while they were practicing, the others are scared because Can is quiet. And that never happens.

Until this morning.

Can is always a chatterbox as soon as he arrives but today, he is kind of gloomy.

"Who is this Can?" Champ asked in a whisper. "Is this our fellow member Can or an alien?"

"Should I buy him food?" Techno whispered back.

"Did someone stole food from him?" Ae wondered with the seniors.

"Maybe his food tasted bad," Good said.

"Why do all of you think it is about food?" Type asks his fellow members.

"Because it is Can."

"Did someone bully him?" Champ guessed.

"What?" Ae immediately scowled because no one bullies his friends.

"Should we beat up the person?" Champ suggested who is usually the peacemaker between fights.

"I will be of no help but I'll tag along," Techno, the supposedly Captain of the football team, said in his timid voice.

Type wondered why he is even friends with them. He sighed and looked at Can who was drinking water while stealing a glance at the bleachers.

"I'll talk to him," Type finally said.

And with that, everyone sighed in relief because of course Type is the only one in their team who can talk some sense to Can.

The football team has only three braincells and sadly, they all belong to Type.

That is why after their football practice, Type approached Can in the locker room.

"Is everything okay?"

Can looked up from his phone. He nodded silently. "He has not read my message yet."

The other members are changing but their ears are trying to hear Can and Type's conversation.

"He said he was busy yesterday but he usually wakes up early," Can said. "He has not texted yet."

Can usually pouts at them to get free food but right now, he is pouting like a kicked puppy.

At the background, Champ and Ae looked at each other and getting ready to beat up someone who made Can sad.

While on the other hand, Techno wonders if he should thank whoever made Can shut up. But once he saw Can's kicked puppy face, he suddenly wanted to buy Can any food he wants even if he'll go broke.

"Did I do something wrong?" Can wondered.

Type really wanted to help but he also does not know what is going on. He only ruffled Can's hair and said, "He'll text you soon. Don't worry."