Day 22

I cant have breakfast with you

Football meeting

It was the text Can sent to Tin as soon as he woke up.

Oh.

That's fine. Good luck with the meeting, Can.

Can felt bad about not having breakfast with Tin.

He knows Tin's messages seem to be formal and deadpan but he can imagine Tin's somewhat sad face as he reads the message.

Eat well moron, dont skip breakfast!
(/◕ヮ◕)/

Or else satan will haunt you
Ψ( ̄▽ ̄)Ψ

Oh, i forgot you are satan
(┛'д´)┛

Satan will not waste efforts for idiots.

What? Wanna fight (╯‵□′)╯︵┴─┴

But you did smile tho na?

Incoming Call
Moonster Tin🌙

"Hello?" Can answered after the first ring.

"Hey. Good morning."

"Good morning."

"I l---"

"P'Caaaan! Food is ready!"

Ley's voice drowned out whatever Tin was going to say.

"I'll be downstairs in a minute!" Can shouted back at his sister through the door.

"You should go eat."

"And you too! Eat breakfast with your dad!"

"I will."

"Is there anything you want to say?"

"...thank you."

Hearing Tin say the words 'thank you' makes Can smile. Saying those two words means that a person has something to be thankful for.

And Tin knowing he has someone he is thankful for makes Can's heart proud.

"Why are you thanking me, moron?"

"For everything, Can. Dad and I don't really have the best relationship but there is improvement."

"Your dad is a good person," Can said. "Your mom though... um, my mom can be your mom too!"

There was a small snort of laughter that can be heard on the other line.

"Do you know what you are saying?"

"Yes?" Can is unsure. He finds nothing wrong with what he said.

"Really," it was an amused tone from Tin. "Should we get married so that your mom can be my mom too?"

"What the f-- No! I don't mean it that way!"

Can was glad that they are talking through a phone call because he can feel his face heat up. He tries to convince his self that he is fuming from anger rather than being embarrassed.

"I'll just eat breakfast!"

"Okay. Good bye, Can."

"Whatever!" Can looked at the screen and said, "Bye, Ai'Tin." And he ended the call.